Sepherina continues her Quest of Strength

Quick update before sleep.  The last week has been insanely busy.  Still making gym days and getting walks in with Maple. Non gym days also include gardening/yard work.  We have a lot we are trying to get done.  Most of this work counts towards the creative end of my challenge.  I also have made time for some side writing for world creation (Gygax challenge).   We also have been doing a lot of social time with friends so by evening most nights I am tired and asleep before 10:30 pm.  It has made posting here (and tracking meals) hard.  I do try to carve out some time during the mornings to read up on all y’all’s posts. You are all doing great things and I am proud of you all.

Hope you all have a nice rest tonight and that Wednesday finds you refreshed.

• Like 5

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy” -Nightbirde

“Dreams do not come true all by themselves. They are nourished by the bounty of hard work”  -Unknown Disney Imagineer

2024 Word

Svastha: Standing in One’s Own Power

Current Challenge:

Sepherina Continues her Quest of Strength

Prior Challenges

Spoiler

Sepherina:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 , #6 , #7 , #8 , #9#10#11

Avery The Patient:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 

Why everyone is really here:  Maple this morning with her favorite colored ball.  She only rips the fabric off the blue ones.  They are well loved and bald, and she prefers them over the yellow and red ones.

IMG_6067.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore before you decide to be happy” -Nightbirde

“Dreams do not come true all by themselves. They are nourished by the bounty of hard work”  -Unknown Disney Imagineer

2024 Word

Current Challenge:

Prior Challenges

Spoiler

Sepherina:

Avery The Patient:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 

Happy Monday everyone! Things are still super busy in my world and right now I am just trying to maintain current habits. Mostly successful on this front, but I have felt overwhelmed at times with the crazy work and home life stuff.  I feel like this challenge is a bit of a wash between getting sick and then all the current chaos. 

How I am doing:

🏋️‍♀️ I am back to 2 days a  week at the gym.  On the other 5 days I either rest or we have yard/garden work. Maple walks are also daily occurrences. Food wise I am just trying to make sure I get food in.  Lunches in the past have been a struggle, but so far I am managing to eat that before 2 PM. 

🧑‍🤝‍🧑This is where our calendar has gotten busy.  Lots of social events with the weather improving. I feel like every other day/night we have something going on.  This has been hard at times as an introvert, as I have had little time to recharge my social battery.

💸 This has been tough. We put some money back on the main credit card for an AirBnb to celebrate our 20 year anniversary in a few weeks and some of the major yard work has required several trips to the hardware/garden store for materials/supplies.  These add up.  As does all the social gatherings (between supplying food or eating out).  I am hoping we can slow our pace a bit here and find some more creative solutions for doing things.

🌻

Lots of things going on in this space. If we are not socializing after work or at the gym we are doing yard work.  The hubs is working on a retaining wall and I am still ripping out things from the south side of the house.  This weekend was busy with social things and also fairly chilly so it we didn’t get much done.  Today I will be trying to take out another stump and then migrate over 2 blueberry bushes and our strawberries.

And of course our favorite girl being her sassy self.

IMG_6068.jpeg

• Like 6

2024 Word

Current Challenge:

Prior Challenges

Spoiler

Sepherina:

Avery The Patient:

#1 , #2 , #3 , #4 , #5 

4 hours ago, Sepherina said:

These add up.  As does all the social gatherings (between supplying food or eating out).

Yeah this is really tough - I've got a lot better at buying a sandwich/wrap to have for dinner in advance of things so I don't buy a meal where we're going (also helps with calories!)

• Like 2

Level 37 Rogue Ranger, 2024 ROADMAP

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18, 1920, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42