Forums are back in action! ×

Hello fellow NF'ers.

This is a very short introduction!

I turn 25 in less than 10 minutes time and I am sick and tired of putting this whole 'getting healthy' business off.

Sick of always making excuses as to why it would be better or easier to start tomorrow, or 'just one [iNSERT UNHEALTHY/HEAVILY PROCESSED FOODSTUFF HERE] won't make a difference' type of attitude. I've been lurking Nerd Fitness for roughly 10 months now, and I love everything about it! However, my get up and go seems to have gotten up and gone these past few years and my weight/waistline has slowly increased to an unacceptable point.

Well now is the time to change all of that, now is the time I sort my life out.

I consider this opening post of mine to be a small victory, as I have put off writing this introduction since I first joined the rebellion! (Woo, go me!)

So a little about me - Male, 6ft, 15st, looking to shed the fat and bulk up the muscle.

I'll post more specific goals and start a Daily Battle Log after I have a quick refresher of the site and figure out exactly what I want.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long, short introduction! Hopefully our paths will cross further down the road..

Alorus (01001101)

Level Ork Adventurer

STR. 0 | DEX. 0 | STA. 0 | CON. 0 | WIS. 0 | CHA. 0

Challenges: #1 (FTC)

Daily Battle Log

Ask yourself, if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Good luck, Alorus, and happy birthday! I'm sure your get up and go is just around the corner.

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current

Happy happy birthday 01001101! What an awesome birthday gift to yourself. Is there anything better than improved health and fitness? Naw. Good luck! Make your years count! ;)

♦ Paleo Warrior Princess â™¦

Lvl 0 Dwarven Adventurer

( Aspiring Mini-Amazon Assassin )

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Every day I'm Challengin': #1

“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.â€
- Michelangelo Buonarroti

Totally agreed! Birthdays make great milestones too. :) I'm aiming to meet a particular goal by my 24th. I wish you much success!

♦ Paleo Warrior Princess â™¦

Lvl 0 Dwarven Adventurer

( Aspiring Mini-Amazon Assassin )

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Every day I'm Challengin': #1

“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.â€
- Michelangelo Buonarroti

Happy belated birthday! Best of luck on your fitness journey. :)

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1