Forums are back in action! ×

The One With the Jeans

So I have this pair of jeans that I own that haven't fit right in over a year and half. So much so that I have always hated having to wear them, uncomfortable as hell. That and it made me feel like crap having to suck in my gut to get the button through the hole. As a result I have always worn my slacks instead, far more comfortable, much less gut wrenching.

Well today I had to wear the jeans, I needed to wash my slacks so that I could get the creases ironed for an interview tomorrow, and I still had work to go to. So the dreaded jeans it was. It wasn't until after I had them pulled up and the belt fastened and I was heading to the dresser to get the rest of my effects (dogtags, pectoral cross, clerical collar, watch) that it dawned on me that I didn't suck in the gut, I had just pulled them up. I had to immediately verify this and off went the belt and down went the fly and low and behold... no gut sucking. The jeans fit like they were supposed to, and hell I will even admit they were comfy. I will be needing to have more casualish office days to wear these babies.

Its a small victory for sure, but it was one that had me stoked this morning.

• Like 4

Its a small victory for sure, but it was one that had me stoked this morning.

Absolutely! WOOT! The day my muffin top jeans became too loose... it's a good feeling. :D Congrats!

• Like 1