Forums are back in action! ×

6/4 Monday

Monday evened out pretty quick and was all in all a pretty good day as Mondays go. Especially on call Mondays.

Food things:

1345/1738 avg

6/1 111.2 lbs

Moving in the planned direction slowly

Gym things:

2/12

still on call so none of this til next Monday

Just did 30 min on the elliptical in the work gym so I could hop off and connect if needed. 

Clean things:

I did BOTH elliptical and cleaning, so

4/30

Relax:

um? I need like a plan where if the clock strikes, like, 4, I just go to the lunch room and read for a bit once I finish whatever I'm working on. But if I do a timer, it'll be annoying and I can't drop my work usually, and another problem is sometimes my work takes a WHILE

Tired of shark month guys

Spoiler

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ixaera said:

Relax:

um? I need like a plan where if the clock strikes, like, 4, I just go to the lunch room and read for a bit once I finish whatever I'm working on. But if I do a timer, it'll be annoying and I can't drop my work usually, and another problem is sometimes my work takes a WHILE

what about taking longer bathroom breaks? like after every tme you go for a little 2 min walk. and if you don't bathroom enough, drink moar water!

• Like 2

Jǫrð, Delvian Nomad - Level 12 { Battle Log }

20 hours ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

what about taking longer bathroom breaks? like after every tme you go for a little 2 min walk. and if you don't bathroom enough, drink moar water!

love this idea! i actually started taking the long way back to my office after bathroom breaks. it's probably like 15s longer but whatever, progress is progress.

nice job doing the elliptical AND cleaning!

On 6/5/2018 at 9:58 PM, ixaera said:

Tired of shark month guys

why is this a month?

nonono.gif

• Haha 2

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

10 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

love this idea! i actually started taking the long way back to my office after bathroom breaks. it's probably like 15s longer but whatever, progress is progress.

nice job doing the elliptical AND cleaning!

why is this a month?

nonono.gif

It ended up being 12 days

so that's nice

that it's over

at last

PS I'm on a 3 day period pill so

I'd hate to have experienced that au naturel I guess

And I mean without the pill, not naked

There will be no more updates this on call week I have declared it.

This 12 hour workday (kind of partly self inflicted because I ended up slightly manic toward the end there) has decreed it. I need some time off SOMEWHERE in my life, so 

off to sleep. maybe. it's kind of thunderstorming right now

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, ixaera said:

so that's nice

that it's over

at last

Wait what no wait WHAT

TWELVE DAYS

Holy jesus hornblower yeah.  Where can we send you chocolate???

• Like 2

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

12 hours ago, ixaera said:

so that's nice

that it's over

at last

UGH i hear you. i got an IUD at the end of oct. and this morning i was like a stuck pig. gross, but y'all feel me.

10 hours ago, shaar said:

Wait what no wait WHAT

TWELVE DAYS

yeah for reals! with all the science and medicine advances, like can't they think of something better then "well... every woman is different" NO YOU SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS NOW

• Like 3

Instagram | pinterest

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

yeah for reals! with all the science and medicine advances, like can't they think of something better then "well... every woman is different" NO YOU SCIENCE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS NOW

We all suffer in our own special, unique ways. Glad Shark Weeks has a sense of humor. 13 days to freedom. I see what it did there.

• Haha 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

1 hour ago, CourtnieMarie said:

UGH i hear you. i got an IUD at the end of oct. and this morning i was like a stuck pig. gross, but y'all feel me.

even the doctors themselves don't understand the pills. As of last fall, I take a progesterone only pill. So there is no placebo week, you just take the same pill every day. And one time my gyn made reference to the placebo/sugar/non-pills. Like woman, you don't even know what you are saying do you?

As a side bar, the worst fact is that the first kind of packaging I got looked like this and at least I read the directions because it makes it LOOK LIKE there is a non-week

large.jpg?1499799428

So i'm sure a lot of women are out there fuckin' that right up if they skip that week of pills.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2018 at 8:22 PM, shaar said:

Wait what no wait WHAT

TWELVE DAYS

IT IS NOT FUN LET ME TELL YOU WHAT

and for some reason no anger hormones (besides the perfectly legit irritation from bleeding for almost two weeks) until AFTER what is that

I found plenty of chocolate lemme tell ya. Bossman does not know what a good cause those brownies were

On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

You need chocolate too, it sounds like.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

If women ran the world, we would have installed effin switches to turn the whole machine on and off at will. Want a baby? DOOT THE BUTTON. Don't want a baby? DOOT THE BUTTON. Not feeling the groove? MORE BUTTON DOOTING.

And somehow we would also know why I can't tolerate low estrogen pills but almost everyone else I know thrives on them. I legit get pale and stupid and slug like.

On 6/8/2018 at 8:55 AM, Urgan said:

We all suffer in our own special, unique ways. Glad Shark Weeks has a sense of humor. 13 days to freedom. I see what it did there.

"I see you've been calling this a "week" for a while! let's have some fun with that!"

On 6/8/2018 at 9:16 AM, Taddea Zhaan said:

large.jpg?1499799428

Oh. oh MY

As a lady who often skips the placebos that terrifies me

• Haha 1

6/9 A catch up post

The bleeding ended on Wednesday thank Thor. but now I have PMS and I'm like "that's PRE not POST you stupid uterus"

I am currently kind of tired and still on call for another uh... 15 hours? It's been quiet so I'm going to grab the laptop and attempt to spend a bit of time doing squats, because next week I have 3 days in a row of 7 AM meetings (I think as support I can get away with showing up 7:30 since I help with the aftermath and not the actual process). And I don't want 10 days off the gym. 

Food things:

1406/1594 avg

6/1 111.2 lbs

I like beer you guys. Gimme those Belgian ales and those summer lagers and sours and lambics 

also make them calorie free

thx

Gym things:

2/12

I did a lot of elliptical, and yeah, i did get paged on the elliptical once lol

(but that worked out much better than getting paged at the heavy metal gym)

Clean things:

Mostly elliptical here. But yesterday I did clean! Thursday I did neither but it had to do with a 12 hour workday and a slight case of an over caffeinated manic spell. 

8/30

Relax:

I finally did this on Saturday, and a bit on Friday playing some Conan Exiles, which is fun enough with friends.

I also watched Alex Strangelove which is a cute lil movie 

Spoiler

• Like 2

6/10

Bloop

tenor.gif?itemid=5168778

I have nothing really intelligent to say (HAHA AS USUAL RIGHT) so I'll just do the thingo

Food things:

1066/1541avg

6/1 111.2 lbs

I really thought it was more than that, but some deep thought did not reveal any new foods so

oops :/ I would have eaten more if I realized. (Intuitive eating fail.)

Gym things:

3/12

Since I'd been out for 6 days, I started back easier. And that was a good thing, because it was hard.

tenor.gif?itemid=4703734

Squats

3x5 at 105 lbs

Prowler

3xhowever far that is with 60 lbs on the thing

Some incline machine chest presses at a light weight, then I got extra nervous I'd have to work at the heavy metal gym which is No Fun so I left and sped all the way home

Clean things:

Many clean was done. I didn't do as much as I wanted, but hey, a girl has to rest. At least all the laundry INCLUDING sheets got done

9/30

Relax:

Some battletech (not much honestly, it got boring), some book hunting (reading The Paper Magician next at the rec of a coworker). Finished Oathbringer. SO GOOD. Had some salted caramel boba tea, because I was in the mood to eat my drink today I guess. Got brain freeze twice. Prepped for a meeting.

Spoiler

• Like 2
18 hours ago, ixaera said:

It's been quiet so I'm going to grab the laptop and attempt to spend a bit of time doing squats,

This makes it sounds like you are using the laptop as the counterweight for goblet squats, lol.

What would it be like to go to the gym after work?

8 hours ago, ixaera said:

ome incline machine chest presses at a light weight, then I got extra nervous I'd have to work at the heavy metal gym which is No Fun so I left and sped all the way home

?? you mean that you'd be called to do work?

49 minutes ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

This makes it sounds like you are using the laptop as the counterweight for goblet squats, lol.

Not heavy enough these days~

lol

What would it be like to go to the gym after work?

Terrible. Busy. Hot. Full of sweaty meatheads (me included)

?? you mean that you'd be called to do work?

yeah, I was on call all last week, hence the intense lack of doing much

WOW super impressed about you having washed the sheets. mine really need it

Instagram | pinterest

3 hours ago, ixaera said:

Terrible. Busy. Hot. Full of sweaty meatheads (me included)

I did post-work gym once and yeah that's gonna be a nope from me dawg

I'll take Gerald and Co. anyday over crowded bro city.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, shaar said:

I once was a post-work lifter, but then I realized how far the post-gym hype takes me through the day. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about Rest Days.....

• Like 2

Level 13 Shape-shifting Warrior Monk

STR:45 | DEX:18 | STA:10 | CON:37 | WIS:37 | CHA:27

The stronger the body the more it obeys, the weaker the body the more it commands. -- Siegmund Klein

Battle Log : MFP : Instagram : Challenges - 1, 23456789101112

8 hours ago, shaar said:

The rec center I used to go to was old men in the morning and teenage bicep pumpers in the evening, I picked Gerald and co. too

The heavy metal gym is Cool People In The Morning and Strangers In The Evening

I do know that evening is way more packed, sweaty, and full of muscles and people on the racks I need, so I just don't risk it

• Like 1

6/11

Hi hello

GUESS WHO IS COMING TO DALLAS ON TOUR IT IS MEG MYERS

I am a big ole fangirl and tickets are NOT ON SALE YET

~spaz~

tenor.gif?itemid=5693166

Food things:

1853/1570avg

6/1 111.2 lbs

I don't wanna talk about my food choices today but

very large brownie

2 donuts

a grande caramel macchiato

i'm basically a pillar of sugar and chocolate

Gym things:

3/12

Early meeting thing, so 30 min on the elliptical after work. Probably should have made it an hour with all the sugar

Clean things:

no, but elliptical makes this

10/30

Relax:

I pretended to poop for a long time once. I don't know if it counts, I am bad at this though. 

Pass that workahol

More Meg Myers today because SHE'S HERE IN SEPTEMBER I GET TO HEAR HER LIVE MAYBE

Spoiler

• Like 1
10 hours ago, ixaera said:

GUESS WHO IS COMING TO DALLAS ON TOUR IT IS MEG MYERS

I am a big ole fangirl and tickets are NOT ON SALE YET

~spaz~

I don't know about her but I do know about ticket hype. And I definitely just last week paid a website $5 to get a presale code that I spent hours tracking down and couldn't find for free. So yah girl, do yo thang.

I don't wanna talk about my food choices today but

very large brownie

2 donuts

a grande caramel macchiato

i'm basically a pillar of sugar and chocolate

you are like a medieval sugar sculpture then?

Relax:

I pretended to poop for a long time once. I don't know if it counts, I am bad at this though. 

Pass that workahol

lol that counts? I think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taddea Zhaan said:

lol that counts? I think.

i'm pretty sure it was one of the suggestions! yours? so yeah. totes mcgoats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Instagram | pinterest

11 hours ago, ixaera said:

Guilty as charged for going to the bathroom for extended periods of time to just sit there and get away from everyone so.

IT WORKS

• Like 2

6/12

Me trying to deal with my problems right now 

tenor.gif?itemid=11132285

Food things:

2005/1606 avg

6/1 111.2 lbs

More poor choices

Gym things:

3/12

More early. Donuts. Brownies. Is it full of fat and sugar or beer? Good, I'll have that.

Clean things:

no, but elliptical makes this

11/30

Relax:

Yeah no, not yesterday

So guess who is covered in hives ahahahahaha

sure, it's funny right?

I don't get these often so I thought it was a sneaky flea at first but now I have 40 of them and the old ones are dime sized so I'm about to go pass out on benadryl.

This dickbag client made me feel bad and I hate him and I hope he chokes on fleas and is allergic to fleas and sneezes little flea turds and can't sleep for a week because of little fleas just flying out of his mouth every time he opens it

Anybody who is rude to someone whose job is not knowing the thing you belittle them about can eat a whole bag of crusty old dicks as far as I'm concerned. Miserable jackass.

I'm not updating with today because of time reasons but I overate today too and it involved some comfort halo top as a result of the above. I mumbled a curse and hexed him to gain any weight i was due to gain for it, too. (I do not believe in hexes, but I hexed him anyway to feel better.)

a whole bag of dicks

Also my mom has an angiogram tomorrow and there's this whole relationship gripe thing I won't talk about here so hives kinda I guess make sense in general

as a stress thing

bye

Spoiler

• Sad 1

UGHHHH i'm sorry you're having a WEEK. any good stress relievers on the docket in the coming days?

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest