Hello everyone,

I'm a level 32 Wood Elf who likes to drink too much, smokes like a chimney and has very good genetics because considering all the junk food I eat, I should look like a ball and it's not yet the case ^^

I'm currently unemployed and it can get on my nerves (been there done that). And I guess I'm just sick of my unhealthy life style :P

So here I am on the internet, looking for tips to get healthy, how to start exercising and I found this incredible website that just speaks to me and my nerdy self :D . I already went for my 10mn walk (even though winter is coming) and it felt like a small achievement.
A few days ago I registered on a French website (yeah, I'm French) to stop smoking. For the first time I feel like I'm really dedicated and I want it to work in the long term. I want to feel good about myself, I want to find cute clothes to wear when I decide to go girly (doesn't happen often but it's always very frustrating. Mostly because I don't own girly things because I won't buy them until I'm happy with how I look). And now you understand my "problem" ;)
So thank you for the nice website and I'll see you around !

Bisous

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion! You are in the right place if you are looking for support in transitioning to a healthier you and breaking habits. We try to do things one step at a time, making new good habits that we can stick with long term. We have a four-week challenge on right now (we’re more than halfway through, but you can join in anyway if you like). Please ask questions if you have any, and welcome again!

Hi Semilia!

Juliebarkley is right, don't let the dates on the challenge stop you from joining. In fact, a shorter challenge for your first try might actually be easier? I just joined a couple of days ago, and can tell you this is a great community. Come join us in the challenge forum!

Come play with us, forever and ever....

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I'm definitely joining the four weeks challenge. For once I will not spend all my energy to the planning phase and have none left for the actual practice phase ^^  I chose a few down to earth activites that I know I can pull off. The eating habit is not that bad (except for the alcohol part) so with a little will power I know I can handle it. The "hardest" part of the challenge will be to walk 15mn a day, not because I'm in such a bad shape that I can't walk 15mn but because I'll do it a couple of days and get lazy ^^

As I have a loooot of free time, I will print out some cheatsheet to track down what I eat.
What do you think of my plan ? Of course in the long run I want a more radical change but baby steps right ?! :)

Again thank you so much for the welcome and the support. 
Have a great day !

quest 1.jpg