OK you Brits make yourselves known...

Hey CrackerWatson.

Any other Brits notice the similarity between the Nerd Fitness logo and the National Front one? Might lead to some confusion if you ever bought one of Nerd Fitness' shirts.

This is the exact reason I haven't brought a nerd fitness shirt!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

Any other Brits notice the similarity between the Nerd Fitness logo and the National Front one? Might lead to some confusion if you ever bought one of Nerd Fitness' shirts.

yup .. its the 1 reason I havent bought anything from here ..... its not not worth the risk going joggin through Bristol wearing a NF top or beanie ..... although the randomness of HIIT as you get chased and have to dodge bricks would increase my workout intensity

• Like 4

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge

it's such a shame; I'd love one!

between the possible racist implications and the cost of shipping a t-shirt from the states, Ownership of merchandise is pretty much an unviable concept.

But ...... there is always a solution .... Perhaps Steve could give us permission (and other countries) to produce their own local chapter of clothing ? ... It would keep the cost down for UK NF members and even after Paying a donation from every sale back to NF in the states the cost would be greatly less than postage from the US

The clothing range could be the same .... just modify the logo to make it less National Front by adding a UK to it .... so NFUK 

• Like 3

Human | Ranger

Level 3 | STR: 8 | DEX: 2 | STA: 8 | CON: 5 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 7

Current Challenge / Second Challenge, /  My First Challenge

between the possible racist implications and the cost of shipping a t-shirt from the states, Ownership of merchandise is pretty much an unviable concept.

But ...... there is always a solution .... Perhaps Steve could give us permission (and other countries) to produce their own local chapter of clothing ? ... It would keep the cost down for UK NF members and even after Paying a donation from every sale back to NF in the states the cost would be greatly less than postage from the US

The clothing range could be the same .... just modify the logo to make it less National Front by adding a UK to it .... so NFUK 

I had a similar thought last night...but mines was more regional(Scot, Eng, Ireland and Wales chapters)... I have a friend that had a business printing Ts. I could ask some questions and then speak to the NF team to see if something official can be worked.

• Like 1

Level 6 - Human - (North of the wall) Wyldling/Celt - Ranger/Assassin.

Epic quest I Battle Log I Accountabilibuddies 3 5 I Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5

(STR) - 4 (DEX) - 1 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 6 (WIS) - 4 (CHA) - 2

"Spartans! Prepare for glory!" - King Leonidas

Pinterest I instagram I Goodreads