Forums are back in action! ×

Yeah Nedwin, that back piece is beautiful.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

For a long while, I had wanted to get a couple of piercings. Those ones I wanted to do, in order of how much I wanted them are: industrial, eyebrow, nostril, septum, and gauged lobes.

I no longer want the industrial, as I got it at the beginning of the week.

I also always wanted to dye my hair fun/funky colors, and now do it when the current color fades out too much.

My first color:

e1de85c1b572aaf166f9bd6158a72008.jpg

My second color, after having had to dye back to brown because of family (read: parents) stupidity:

0061ddf616155122a565a280b47dd468.jpg

And, the current color. You can sort of see the industrial in this pic:

f28959f3568d3f8367e4f72dbd8877d3.jpg

And, last but not least, the industrial:

2db862208ca287d85d09e074545fc3ea.jpg

Sent front phone. Any mistakes are its fault.

• Like 2

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Figured I would share one of mine. This is on my right calf. The pic isn't the best but its the only one I have available. The name on the ball is my wife and the date on the chain restraint is our anniversary. I have a few others - all four of my kids footprints are on my back and I have a panther on my left bicep. The most recent one I got was a green check mark with the word "Quality Approved" around it tatted onto my right ass cheek. I have a right half sleeve coming soon and I have a plan for my left calf after that. 

gallery_40372_1824_52038.jpg

• Like 1

Dustoff 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Human Rebel

-----------------------------------------------------------

Main Quest: Below 20% Body Fat  | Starting: 34% | Goal: 20% | Current: 32.5% |

14.3%
14.3%

Main Quest 2: Lose 50 lbs  | Starting Weight: 250 lbs. | Goal Weight: 200 lbs. | Current Weight: 246.5 lbs |

7%
7%

Anybody have any experience with gauging. Specifically, time, pain, and cost to get from freshly pierced to size 0. I'm planning on getting my lobes pierced after beach season ends and want to gauge to 0. Currently, my only piercing is an industrial in my right ear.

All the world's a stage,

Anybody have any experience with gauging. Specifically, time, pain, and cost to get from freshly pierced to size 0. I'm planning on getting my lobes pierced after beach season ends and want to gauge to 0. Currently, my only piercing is an industrial in my right ear.

I never went that large I only went up to a 4G. I can tell you what I did and would advise against. I went from a fresh piercing straight to a 14G as soon as the initial piercing healed. Needless to say I ripped my ear a bit and was bleed for a time. I had to go through the healing process all over again. I would say as long as you move slowly such as going from a 18 to 16 to 14 to 12 to 10 ect... the size isnt too terribly different so you should be able to go up every couple of weeks or so. I went from a standard peircing to a 4G in about 6 months and that was with two one 3 week periods of healing as well. But I also have what my wife calls "wolverine skin" because I seem to be able to heal in half the time that most others do.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Son4 is up to 8g, he used the things that look like curly fish hooks, thinner at one end. He went for plastic and slowly fed it through to the thicker end, took a month or two. When he was through with that he got a stainless steel one, where the weight eventually stretched the piercing to the desired gauge. When he was feeding the plastic one through he always put a wee bit of olive oil on it so he wouldn't tear the piercing. It sure was a process.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

A much smarter way than what I did. I forgot about the spikes and hooks that slowly gauge up.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

I spoke to my piercer yesterday. He told me that, because I want to go to a 0, he would pierced my ears at a 12 or 10 gauge. He also told me that he would stretch my lobes for me for free, all I would need to do is buy a set of tunnels in the next size...

All the world's a stage,

I'm thinking of getting a quote for my next tattoo. I have a tattoo on my left shoulder and right side, but I have no idea where to put the quote. Where do you guys think is the best place for a guy to get a quote?

"Рон, мÑтежный, проÑит бури, kак будто в бурÑÑ… еÑÑ‚ÑŒ покой!" - Mikhail Lermontov

Got my first tattoo today! The pic isn't that great, and the yellow will show up better once it's healed, but here it is.

tumblr_nsoapefmMZ1s8kfmko1_540.jpg

Cookies to the first one who gets the reference.

What type of cookie do I get?

All the world's a stage,

What type of cookie do I get?

BOOO beat me to it.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

Soooo...I changed my hair color again...

Thoughts?

Tumblr called ... said thanks for the merman hair

• Like 1

Half-Ork Scout Leader
Running PRs : 5K 24m16s | 10K 53m32s | 15K 1h18m09s | Half Marathon 2h1m44s | Marathon 4h42m2s 
Past Challenges #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13  #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22
                               #23 #24 #25 #26 #27 #28 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 #34 #35 #36 #37 #38 #39 #40
Current Challenge Don't Call It A Comeback

Got my first tattoo today! The pic isn't that great, and the yellow will show up better once it's healed, but here it is.

tumblr_nsoapefmMZ1s8kfmko1_540.jpg

Cookies to the first one who gets the reference.

Aww man nice tattoo! I've been dying to get a one just like this but probably on my arm and maybe a bit more watercolour-y. 

I'm still too much of a coward to face tattoos though  :nightmare: Tell me honestly, how much did it hurt?

Forest Pixie - Level 3 Monk

STR 3 | DEX 0 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 8 | CHA 1

Current Challenge | 32 | 1

Aww man nice tattoo! I've been dying to get a one just like this but probably on my arm and maybe a bit more watercolour-y. 

I'm still too much of a coward to face tattoos though  :nightmare: Tell me honestly, how much did it hurt?

The two I have, one on each calf, one was a single session that hurt but wasn't horrible, felt like a bad sunburn when I was done. The second on the otherhand sucked hardcore... it was 4 seperate sessions, each one hurts a little more than the last, and was hitting a nerve on the inside of my calf.

Mine are also a lot more colorful/detailed than the airbender ones. Those look like they'd be a breeze...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So many awesome tats!!! <3

I only have one currently, because money. KoRn, above my left ankle (on the outside). I don't think I have pictures of it anymore (long story). It's actually a very personal tattoo for me (because their music got me through some super dark times), and it's one of those cases where the idea popped into my head one day and I just knew it would be the one (and then I waited a couple years before getting it just to be sure). I really want to add onto it, but I'm not 100% sure on the design. I know I want a medkit/health/extra-life thing on the inside of my leg and then something to connect the two.

I went with getting something simple and not too big but really important to me for my first one because I had no idea how I would handle tattoos. One, because I'm terrified of needles. Two, because I have super sensitive skin. But now I know I can handle it and of course I want more done.

I think my next tattoo will be a heart on my lower right arm to match the heart scarification that my wife has on her arm. After that would be something gaming related (but I have no idea what), since that's been a huge part of my life since I've been a baby (literally, there's a picture of me somewhere sitting on my dad's lap rolling dice for him). I know I want the gaming one on my upper arm, but that will have to wait until after I replace this fat with some muscle. I'm worried that otherwise it might end up looking a little weird. And then I want something really big on my back, absolutely no idea what, but I think I have a nice back and that space is just begging to be used as a canvas.

• Like 2

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!