Forums are back in action! ×

Quidditch Round 2 (Push-ups)

I've been updating my daily updates in the spreadsheet. 360, followed by 180. But I'll be looking for a big score today. Want to crack the 1000 mark

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

There are 6 people active this week, out of all of them I have consistently had the lowest points. Let's call it "motivation" and imagine some disembodied voice cackling with evil in the background.

No need to imagine, I regularly cackle evilly, just not about this. I work stupid hard to put up big numbers

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

I'm done. For the day, and for the week. Friday's total is 330. Weeks total: 1050. I made my goal, and I would be more excited if my arms didn't hurt so much.

Dwarf Warrior

Players and spectators can follow the action on the NF Quidditch Spreadsheet

Well, drat. I missed the page change.

Bert push-ups. Next challenge.

Oh, and added 250 for today.

Beer? Or Burp? 

900 total for the week for 18 points, right? I would suggest trying for the 1k but I do not wish to advocate suicide (by muscle wobbles).

I'm done. For the day, and for the week. Friday's total is 330. Weeks total: 1050. I made my goal, and I would be more excited if my arms didn't hurt so much.

OMG so AMAZING!! That takes you to 35 points, almost twice as much as the person currently in second place (Barfly).

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I'M A BEAST.

Did an Insanity workout and did 105 push ups. I won't even count the planks!

But booooo. I went from winning my section to 3rd place!

You can still see how there are gaps between groups, it just seemed silly to really break up just 6 participants. I do not think I will host another week due to the drought of close competitors.

• Like 1

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

I'll be glad for the time off. As much as I'm impressed with the improvements I've made in push-ups, I'd like to go back and work on form a bit.

Dwarf Warrior

Sorry, I barely kept up with my own challenge and life the past couple of weeks. Sorry to be yet another drop out, guys. 

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1