Forums are back in action! ×

just post already!

open forum, look at forum, close forum.  repeat.  

After several months of spooking around and deciding I didn't have anything meaningful to post I have decided to just jump in.

I am a human adventurer and guardian.  My goals are to be healthy and awesome, I am trying to be of the mind that whatever my body does during this quest is what it is meant to do.  The guardian class is what I would hope for myself, a tank when I need to be, and a healer and protector when those around me need it.  My goal isn't to be a swimsuit model or body builder, just to level up to a more awesome version on me.

In the last ten years my 5'4" frame has weighed 120 lbs to 200 lbs and everything in between.  I want to stop the craziness and find a lifestyle that leaves my body where it wants and needs to be.  I am currently right around 170-175 lbs.

Right now my goals are simple:  

• at least 13,000 steps a day (fitbitting it like a champ - if anyone else is using one and wants to be accountability buddies let me know)
  • doing the beginner body weight workout 3 times a week
  • 1 big workout a week (right now it is a solid long walk at a decent pace)

Along with these it is my goal to knock off the stupid eating habits that have caused weight fluctuations my whole life - that is a harder thing to measure but I do use the fitbit food logging system and try to keep myself accountable as much as possible and stocking up on fruits and veggies for when I feel the need to shovel something into my face.

Other stuff about me, I am of the female-nerd persuasion, I live in Wisconsin, the land of cheese, beer, deep fried cheese, more beer, and more deep fried things.

Whew - there, finally posted something!  Rock on guys.

Human Adventurer: Level 2

|| STR 4 || DEX 1 || STA 3 || CON 1 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Current Challenge:  #2 ||  Battle Log || Past Challenges: #1

open forum, look at forum, close forum.  repeat.  

Sounds like me! lol I'm glad you decided to jump in. Welcome to the party! 

We're only two weeks into the current 6-week challenge. Are you planning on signing up?

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

ha! yes, just about every restaurant in this state has some version of deep fried cheese on the menu.  

thanks for the welcome to the forum, it seems like a nice place to be!  looking forward to get some motivation and ratcheting up my levels of awesomeness. 

Hehe, I've been doing the same thing until I finally posted for the first time. Enjoy your first challenge!

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

Welcome ! =)

I have never had deep fried cheese but it sounds amazing...

YUM   This is a staple at the Minnesota State Fair. 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

This year at the wisconsin state fair I decided to be "healthy" and only ate deep fried vegetables.  not the best choice, but probably a ton better than all that gooey, magical cheese.  stupid sexy cheese. 

I am luckily(?) not into beer, but all that upper midwestern comfort food gets me every time.

• Like 1