Forums are back in action! ×

sorry I went away

Hey guys,

I'm back. As some of you know I have my mental problems, and the last few months they gave me quite some trouble. But I'm slowly getiing back in the whole fitness routine. I feel I need it mentally, but also (ofcourse) physically. I'm lately looking at different types of training because I can't do the wieghtlifting and things like yoga give me a good feeling. Well, that's it I guess :D

• Like 2

Current Challenge
Previous challenge: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Facebook

Instagram

I guess, I need to make a challenge for this month to see what I am going to do next months. I'm interested in mostly the heavy stuff (as always) and I have been inspired by they reddit bodyweight training program. But I think I need to get rid of some fat before I will be actually able to do a lot of those things (pullups, l-sits,...) So I guess I'm just going to get some workouts together that I like and can do whenever I want. Yoga/pilates/dumbbells/swimming/running/walking/.... stuff like that, just to start getting active everyday again.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram

Even if you're fat, you might be able to do the exercises you're interested in if you have the muscle underneath. It's more difficult if you're heavier because you've got more weight to lift, but there's no reason you can't do it. 

But if you'd rather focus on body comp first, that's perfectly reasonable. And you're absolutely right to start with exercises you like and that are accessible to you. :) 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Wobbegong said:

Even if you're fat, you might be able to do the exercises you're interested in if you have the muscle underneath. It's more difficult if you're heavier because you've got more weight to lift, but there's no reason you can't do it. 

But if you'd rather focus on body comp first, that's perfectly reasonable. And you're absolutely right to start with exercises you like and that are accessible to you. :) 

Thanks also: yoga focuses me... something that's really usefull if you hear a lot of voices :rolleyes-new:

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Facebook

Instagram