Forums are back in action! ×

The dorkiest stuff you've worn while working out!

I have found some excellent Conan the Barbarian shirts on ebay.

Might have to pick one up for Olympic Lifting day!

ALCCON527-1.jpg

• Like 3

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

I most recently wore my "Muggle" vest to the gym and hardly anybody got the reference. I would wear more of my many nerdy tees to the gym but they are all heavy cotton and that's just a no-no. I have also accidentally worn one of my roller derby vests to the gym, with my awful nickname and number on the back, I felt more dorky in that than the muggle one haha!

• Like 1

Goals!

Lose 15% Body Fat | 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 -11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15

Cardio - Skate 30 laps in 5 mins | 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30

Core - Plank for 3 minutes | 1 - 1.25 - 1.5 - 1.75 - 2 - 2.25 -2.5 - 2.75 - 3

This is going back a while but I wore my Death Note hat whilst on a run. I don't even have the confidence to do that now but that's why I'm here.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

STYLAX

Pokémon Trainer Lv0

Link

< STR:            1               |               CHA:           0 >

< STA:            1               |               WIS:            0 >

< CON:           2               |                DEX:           1 >

When I'm starting to lift heavier than most of the guys in my gym (with perfect form) I will be rocking this shirt. I want to feel the confusion and envy as I squat ATG with 315 lbs on my back.

61cKRjDRzjL._UX385_.jpg

You, Sir / Madam, just made my day. Go forth and rock that uni-shirt! ;)

• Like 3

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

When I'm starting to lift heavier than most of the guys in my gym (with perfect form) I will be rocking this shirt. I want to feel the confusion and envy as I squat ATG with 315 lbs on my back.

61cKRjDRzjL._UX385_.jpg

Forget for working out in, I just want that shirt.

• Like 1

Level 9 Pixie

I may not be the strongest, the fastest, or the bravest. But I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest.
17 STR ¦ 17 STA ¦ 13 CON ¦ 17 WIS ¦ 13 CHA ¦ 12 DEX

Latest Challenge! , Battle Log! , CHARACTERYAY

My Conan the Barbarian shirt is still in the mail.  Doesn't UPS know I want to crush my barbell, see it driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the weights?

• Like 7

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

My Conan the Barbarian shirt is still in the mail.  Doesn't UPS know I want to crush my barbell, see it driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the weights?

Robert E. Howard attended my Alma Matter, Howard Payne University. Given his fitness habits I recently learned by reading wikipedia, I think he would have been a ranger.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

My three workout bro tanks are as follows:

-I workout so I can climb the slopes of mount doom in Mordor

-training to be a fire bender

-cinnabar island fitness

Challenges:

R: Winter is Here

20|19|18|17|16|15|14|13|R|12|11|10|9|8|7|6|5|4|3|2|1

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -John Galt

I'm convinced I work out harder if I'm wearing superhero socks. Especially Captain America..

I also listen to movie scores when working out for instant motivation.

Level 19 Jedi/Assassin in-training. 

Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 16 | 17 | 18 |

"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not." - Uncle Iroh

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal