Forums are back in action! ×

How Could I Not Know About This Place?

It's only the awesomest thing ever. I found it today and I'm already up and ready for my first challenge! I'm excited - and I don't think I've ever been so excited to work out!

About me: My name is Devyn. It's my real name. I'm that girl in the avatar. I'm 29 years old and I'm from Texas (I did live in the UK for 5 years). Since June I have lost 30lbs and I'm hoping to lose another 35 or so. Basically, it's not as much about the weight as it is being as healthy as I can be. I'm about an intermediate level of fitness? Advanced in some areas, beginner in others. I like yoga, pilates and kungfu (longfist and tai chi). I am a history student at University. I have 2 very young sons and a wonderful and supportive husband.

I'm a huge geek. I love geeky pop culture things and science.

I can't wait to make friends with all of you! This sounds like the kind of place I've been searching for for years.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Welcome! It looks like you will fit nicely here. Congratulation for your weight loss already, I'm sure you'll do great for your first challenge! Happy to have you in the assassin's guild :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Welcome and awesome job on your weight loss so far. Good luck getting the rest of the weight off and developing a healthier lifestyle!

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

Welcome! I had the same reaction when I found NF. And it's been a love filled relationship ever since. :D

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Thanks everyone! The people here have been so welcoming and helpful already! I have a feeling I'm going to be very happy here.

And what's wrong Wicked-Pixie? It's not like I'm going to bike to your house everyday to see what's for dinner...........

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Thanks everyone! The people here have been so welcoming and helpful already! I have a feeling I'm going to be very happy here.

And what's wrong Wicked-Pixie? It's not like I'm going to bike to your house everyday to see what's for dinner...........

You probably should. She's super gourmet... I would if I could... sigh.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived