Forums are back in action! ×

What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?

dios de los muertos Dorothy? 

Sure!!  Why not?  Dia de muertos Dorothy Spidergirl!

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love."

I went as Clark Kent this year. I already wear glasses, and the shirt, tie, and Superman shirt to wear underneath were easy to find. I had to work today (I'm a manager at a movie theater) and had a lot of people asking what I was supposed to be, to which I replied by simply smiling and opening my shirt. Lots of people liked it. :)

• Like 1

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

—Mahatma Ghandi

AmberVon, that is an excellent costume and make-up job!  Haikoo, I love yours as well.  Damaramu, I am about to go check your battle blog for pics ;-)

I got black hose with seems up the back, and high heeled T-Strap shoes last night.  I also went by the used book store and picked up "Sex For Dummies" and "The Good Girls Guide To Bad Girl Sex" to carry around with me.  I of course got the cute young guy ringing me up and said to him, "Please believe me these are for a Halloween costume.  I'm going as a librian!"  Since it was 7:30 on Halloween night, I am not totally sure he believed me.  lol

AlterStephan, we have a 27 yr old teacher here who the kids all think looks like Clark Kent to begin with.  I'm going to ask him if he's ever done that as a costume.  great idea.

Kooooo! I love it! Also that Dia de los Muertos situation is one of the best I've seen -- you look really awesome. 

I dressed up as a Sharknado last night. I think it's one of my favorite very-last-minute costumes yet.

55yGh.png

55n2C.jpg

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Well I wore a kilt, shirtless, I had a jacket for when I went outside haha

(for the record, it was a dare, along with being commando. Friends said I was too pussy to do it, even more commando. So I ended up making myself 20$x4 :D )

It's not 80% diet, 20% exercise, it's 100% diet, 100% exercise. Give it your all.

My journey (Date - Total - BF % - LBM)

2012-01-01 - 242 - 35% - 157

2013-12-15 - 172 - 10% - 155

2016-05-01 - 231 - 25% - 173

LOVE the sugar skull- I'm such a huge fan.

I wish I could do that for our office- but nope- we were for the people- and if my boss saw me like that- I'd probably get sent home!!! LOL

Sigh- no fun. Oh well. My old secretary friend in my old office- she went as a witch apparently.  No more fun stuff here it seems!!! oh well. 

You guys look great!!! Fun fun- halloween make up and candy! I love it!

Mega Man.  I will be modifying this over the next few months.  But for what I spent on it, I was pretty happy with it.

tumblr_mvl39lmI9f1skbydco4_500.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks for the great feedback!  I had some really good responses yesterday even when I was just driving into work.  I love love love Halloween.  I have a blast dressing up but it's so fun to watch other people get to break out of their shells and the creativity sometimes astounds me.

You all look so good!!!  And fit... I might add.  You give me inspiration.  

Sharknado is hysterical!

"Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... small acts of kindness and love."