Forums are back in action! ×

I was getting ready to log in tonight, and my daughter overhears the music come up. She came over, looked at the screen, and asked if this is my old account. "yup", says I. She got very excited, I forgot she had a couple of characters on my account. Needless to say, she charmed her way into commandeering the laptop and getting re-acquainted with her old friends. While I wish I could have gone on tonight, listening to her enjoy herself so much was worth it!

I can't wait until my kids are old enough to play WoW!!! Just hope it's still around by then, they are currently 5 and 3. My daughter plays Minecraft almost religiously already though haha!!

• Like 1

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

I logged on real quick before heading off to the airport to see if anyone else was on to sign the charter. Now I'm at the airport (beer in hand :) ) and won't be able to log back on until Wednesday night.

I have 2 signatures, and need 2 more.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Oh, and this is for BigM.....made sure to set my skill queue in another certain game to a nice lengthy skill while I'm gone :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I logged on real quick before heading off to the airport to see if anyone else was on to sign the charter. Now I'm at the airport (beer in hand :) ) and won't be able to log back on until Wednesday night.

I have 2 signatures, and need 2 more.

I will sign... if we ever get the chance.. 

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Oh, and this is for BigM.....made sure to set my skill queue in another certain game to a nice lengthy skill while I'm gone :)

It is the game taht shall not be named! 

WoW has already drawn me in more than I like (two days and I am level 26 :P

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

If they came out with a solid 1.0 server (Vanilla WoW), I'd be game.

The expansions just didn't do it for me.

I always wanted this back when I was playing, I never got to experience the days where anything was HARD even with everyone doing their jobs completely right.

After playing for a bit last night for the first time in a long time, here are some thoughts.

Talents - Wow! They have dumbied down talents to the point of "what's the point?" I know some talent changes were made in Cata when I stopped playing, but I don't remember it being this simplistic....maybe it was? My talent choices are "pick these 3 at this level, and pick from another 3 in 10-15 levels?" I miss the talent trees

What did they do with talent trees?

Waiting on Friday. I'll roll my character according to what is in need. Have to say though, I am a piss poor tank. Even if they did adjust all tank specs threat meter by, what was it, 45%?

I was an awesome tank! The key for me was writing killer macros and binding them to my mouse wheel, so all I had to do for super efficient tanking was scroll back and forth.

But yeah, you guys are killing me with all this WoW talk, I miss it so much. Sadly for me it is all (20-40 hours a week) or nothing.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

But yeah, you guys are killing me with all this WoW talk, I miss it so much. Sadly for me it is all (20-40 hours a week) or nothing.

I'm slightly worried about this... but I'm hoping that an NF guild will hold people accountable and playing responsibly :)

With that said, I've resubbed and am trying out the monk class. Character name is Yuenx (I'm very creative). One more signature for the charter! :)

• Like 1

I'm slightly worried about this... but I'm hoping that an NF guild will hold people accountable and playing responsibly :)

With that said, I've resubbed and am trying out the monk class. Character name is Yuenx (I'm very creative). One more signature for the charter! :)

I set the alarm in WoW for an hour and then go outside. It helps. 

• Like 1

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Guest Dirty Deads

Monks were seriously OP at first. I don't know if it's changed. I rolled  a Pandaren Priest day one called Yumsumboi. I've made sure I'm all patched up. So, friday, I'll be on. Hmm, what to roll. Rolling a new toon is always exciting. I'm considering a Tauren healadin.

Randytron. Do you guys have a guild created yet?

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1