Forums are back in action! ×

I forgot my authenticator at home. QQ

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Forum Name - WoW Name (Race/Class)

WizardTrip - Nyckolai (Goblin Hunter)

citizenkade - Rottentim (Undead Hunter)

littlewings - Llw

bigm141414 - Ballyhoo (Tauren Hunter)

SillyAnneh - Jhoonaw (Tauren Warrior)

AKLulu - Chulyenlu (Tauren Paladin)

Yuen - Yuenx (Blood Elf Monk)

Rymmare - Kofagel (Tauren Druid)

Raptron - Randytron

Tateman - Tateman (Pandaren Shaman) Tateman#1112

COMING SOON

Lord Swoledemort - Trolldemort?

Fenshire

Nefiros Thato#1961

*fist bump* 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

Also, if it affects anybody's decisions on profession, I chose herbalism and skinning. I prefer to sell things instead of crafting them.

I'm the same way, I have herb and mining. I usually will have one toon for gathering and others for crafting, and usually the druid is the gatherer. Works better for me that way! 

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces

I'm the same way, I have herb and mining. I usually will have one toon for gathering and others for crafting, and usually the druid is the gatherer. Works better for me that way!

I've kind of tried that tactic in the past, but I'm really not good at maintaining multiple characters :P

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Yep, I've got the charter and need 2 more signatures. The guild's name is "Nerd Fitness Rebellion". Looks like I'll be in MI for another day, so I won't be able to get on until Friday after work. I was planning on going home today, but was convinced to stay another.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

17 now.  Sent over heirloom gear, and rolling in dungeons :D  Added everyone on the list to my friends list.

The Server seems pretty empty :(  Maybe it's more from me playing on a high pop to this low pop.  I wonder if this server has had any virtual merges yet.  My old server Chromaggus had a few already.

I noticed this too. When I first transferred to the server ~5 years ago, it was packed. Even when I left about 1-2 years ago, it was still fairly packed. I've seen a good many people on before I left for the holidays at certain times, but certainly not what it used to be.

*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Bah.

Despite the fact that I hate pvp servers and I strongly dislike the Horde side, I find myself being sucked in...

Resistance ... is... futile...

I like horde okay, but I don't do PVP pretty much ever if I can avoid it. I s'pose I'll live despite the humiliation of dying lots.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

I'm back in town finally and plan on hopping on tonight after work (and maybe after a nap since I've been up since 4am....damn early flights!).

As for the server, I PVP'ed more than running dungeons and raids back when I played, plus I never got the point of playing a game with 2 feuding factions if you weren't able to "feud". Honestly, I never had much of a problem leveling in recent years compared to when I first started. Gang Central = Stranglethorn Vale back in the day.

I saw one alliance a little bit ago. So far there isn't enough life on the server to really worry about pvp too much ;)

I am herbalism/Alchemy right now for professions. Hit 34 earlier, but taking a break to level up the professions some ;)

Yall have had it easy. I've died twice now from pvp alliance players. Sheesh.

As for professions I've taken up engineering and mining.

Sent from a phonical device. Please excuse the shortness

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Yall have had it easy. I've died twice now from pvp alliance players. Sheesh.

As for professions I've taken up engineering and mining.

Sent from a phonical device. Please excuse the shortness

Normally, I am usually the magnet to get ganked on.  I guess running most dungeons helps :)  I am really only venturing out to get herbs haha.  At least for now.

I realized I've never actually posted in the forums here before so I just thought I'd say that I promise I am not some weirdo that just wants to join your guild to stand in the fire and put useless crap in the guild bank.

I've been reading NF and the forums for about 2 years now.  I'm just a lurker by nature.  

I played WoW for many more years than I care to remember trying to cling to the former early glory (gory) days of my guild.

Okay maybe I will stand in the fire just a little bit.

• Like 3

You can stand in the fire all you want. My claim to WoW fame? Dying on random stairs during raids. Any time things got intense, I was sure to be dead on some stairs. Scarlet Monastery? SO MANY STAIRS TO DIE ON.

• Like 1

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

I still haven't resubbed yet, but I think I will tonight (Saturday).  I'm actually off for the weekend, so I should have some time to play. 

Bleh, I didn't realize it was a PvP server.  I don't care to be bothered while questing.  Ah well, part of NF is stepping outside of your comfort zone so I'll try it out for you guys.