Forums are back in action! ×

H.M.N.I. OOC (D&D Play By Post)

I think I owe an IC post too.  Will get over there in a few.

• Like 1

Level 83 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 77.5 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100

I will get at this tonight or tomorrow...sorry not inv5he best of places right now so this jas kinda slipped my mind

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

We are still doing this, aren't we?

I sort of want to post next, but I don't know how much interaction from us PCs there should be in between the DM's posts...

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

sorry, I had forgot about this...had pretty much left NF.  I'll check back now and then, but if I'm not around either off him or control him.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

sorry guys just started a new job. Have a post half written. Will be up by tomorrow night. Mitch_dee: hope everything is okay man. If stuff is going on and you want to chat just shoot me a PM. I can write him out and if you decide to join back in later I can get him going for you

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

We are still doing this, aren't we?

I sort of want to post next, but I don't know how much interaction from us PCs there should be in between the DM's posts...

this is run by you guys. I had been hoping to wait untill everyone posted atleast once between my posts. If you want to post more feel free. Just please dont take liberties with what the NPCs do or say if I haven't written it.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Hey everyone, I am really sorry that I have dropped the ball on this. My phone has been out of commission with a cracked screen for a month now (I do more of my writing on it) . Finally got it fixed. Also I started a new job and have been in training for the past 3 weeks

Sent from my phone, through the banging of weights, to the chimp translators aboard the tardis powered by the dylithiam crystal flux capacitor.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

oh, congrats on the new job! hope everything is working out good for you, mate.

Do not stress too much about it, it is afterall a game, and life goes first.

We'll play when/if you've got the chance. :D

Finally the next segment is up. Got to the dog park today to enjoy the sunshine and some inspiration! Hope you guys like the next piece. Your names and combat skills/spells have returned to your memories but beyond that not too much else

Sent from my phone, through the banging of weights, to the chimp translators aboard the tardis powered by the dylithiam crystal flux capacitor.

• Like 2

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

oh yes! new D&D stuff... my day just got better!

Question time: without a spellbook, I've got no way of using magic. Right?

Also, since so much time passed, did I regain my HP back? or is the awful nutrition enough to stop me from healing during those 3 weeks?

I'll post in character later today...

• Like 1

oh yes! new D&D stuff... my day just got better!

Me too!  I'm so excited!  

Just to be clear, though, it mentions a male elf, but not a half-elf.  Am I still with the group or am I still off in a corner licking a wall?  Or maybe I've graduated to pounding sand?  haha. 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Erosan you are able to remember basics atm because you have jotted them down in the dirt of your sleeping area.

Ormac- you are with the group did I forget to add you to the list?

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Erosan you are able to remember basics atm because you have jotted them down in the dirt of your sleeping area.

Ormac- you are with the group did I forget to add you to the list?

I'm not listed as having an improv weapon, but I did pick up a pick-axe earlier, so I might still have that in hand? 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I went back and edited the poat. You now have an improv weapon.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Time for combat! Ormac, go ahead and roll a d20 for the ranged attack, add in your dexterity modifier and then add 1 to the total roll for a A"surprise" attack. Also are you targeting a guard with a club or spear?

Is anyone else going to make a surprise attack as ormac is? I will set up a board with figurines for you guys tonight. Also if everyone could roll initiative for me that would be great (1d20 plus your initiative modifier)

I will go ahead and wait till Thursday 6pm my time then start in with the "response".

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Well, it looks like my Ability Rolls are the only good rolls I'm gonna get.  haha.  

Combat Roll: 1d20 = 4 + Dex 3 + 1 surprise = 8 total.

Initiative: 1d20 = 8 + Initiative 3 = 11 total. 

Shall I go lick rocks again?   :tongue:

EDIT: not that it matters now, but I was attacking the guard with the spear. 

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Aight!

So, I'm casting acid splash... I rolled 1d20 for the ranged touch attack... and got a 6. Do I add anything the dice? (not like it really matters, I probably missed by at least a Km).

I also rolled for my initiative 1d20 = 3 + initiative 2 = 5

maybe I should stop rolling today :P

Aight!

So, I'm casting acid splash... I rolled 1d20 for the ranged touch attack... and got a 6. Do I add anything the dice? (not like it really matters, I probably missed by at least a Km).

I also rolled for my initiative 1d20 = 3 + initiative 2 = 5

maybe I should stop rolling today :tongue:

Looks like we'll both be off licking the wall!  haha.  These damn dice are unforgiving......

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm hoping I missed so bad I still hit, but the wrong guard... or at least distracted the one holding the child.

So long as I just didn't splash acid on a 6 year old's face...

• Like 1