Forums are back in action! ×

Century Push

milythael

I'm wondering where I can buy some +5 STR boosts for the IRL game, anyone know?

I think you are in the process of obtaining them already.

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

I can do pushups again, hand has healed :D Nuala, I am in awe you did all those pushups and burpees in the same week!!

I'm on week 2 (decided to skip a few rather than start again) and day 2 is tomorrow for me. So far I haven't gone above their recommended max. 17 will be interesting tomorrow.

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

week two day two in the bag. JUST! The last pushup was the hardest pushup I've ever done. It was number 17 and I strained for a couple of seconds at half way up, arms shaking, feeling like I really couldn't possibly straighten them to save my life. But suddenly something clicked and I juuust made it. Pain is when change happens, at least I hope so! (Hope same is true for your bicep Avistew!)

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

My right biceps is really sore today. I'm not quite sure why it always seems to hurt more than the left one, be it during workouts or on rest days.

I've been able to keep up with the program so far, though, which makes me happy.

week two day two in the bag. JUST! The last pushup was the hardest pushup I've ever done. It was number 17 and I strained for a couple of seconds at half way up, arms shaking, feeling like I really couldn't possibly straighten them to save my life. But suddenly something clicked and I juuust made it. Pain is when change happens, at least I hope so! (Hope same is true for your bicep Avistew!)

You are doing great! Keep it up! And Ocelot, you are so right. The last one of the last set is always the hardest. I feels like dying every time I have to do it ^^'

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

So today was suppose to be day 2 of week 2.... but my shoulder has been hurting on insane levels all day. I've been constantly flexing it and trying to get it to be comfortable again.

So yeah... gonna postpone till tomorrow :\ not too happy about it.

Right ankle, left shoulder... body stop failing me D:

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Just updated my stats from my week while I was in Europe. I have done some pushups this week but forgot to write down week 5 stuff when I went on Vaca so I didn't know where I needed to start. I am going to be doing Week 5 the middle column next week (I think) I have to do my test tonight...I don't know that I can do more than 40 at once yet...though I will have not done anything prior to the test so...maybe!

Reach your limits and then surpass them.

Blindasutsutsu
My Current Challenge:
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
STR:13.5 DEX:8.5 STA: 10.5 CON:6 WIS:5 CHA:6.5

Just updated my stats from my week while I was in Europe. I have done some pushups this week but forgot to write down week 5 stuff when I went on Vaca so I didn't know where I needed to start. I am going to be doing Week 5 the middle column next week (I think) I have to do my test tonight...I don't know that I can do more than 40 at once yet...though I will have not done anything prior to the test so...maybe!

Good luck :D

Spoiler

@kibcy:

Half a real? Meaning you're almost there! I prophetise that next week you'll do a real push-up. If I'm wrong I eat a cake! Keep it on, you're doing great!

I don't want to have cake :(

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA for the past few days. I've been really busy with school oh and I couldn't do my pushups on wednesday cause my wrists were hurting too bad. I plan to do them today and today's tomorrow! I will get to 50!

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

@kibcy:

I don't want to have cake :(

As long as my ankle is like this, I can't do a real push up!!

It doesn't count if I can't even TRY ;)

Also Nuala, just do what you can, you're doing way more than you could starting this!!!

I think 35 is just kick ass already!

Good luck Rain!! I'll be cheering for you!!

Spoiler

I might be out for a few days cause I've been both sleep deprived and feeling kinda sick :( I did pushups yesterday with much strugle but I don't think I can do them today....

Good luck Rain!! I'll be cheering for you!!

Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/24724-rain13-hell-yea-im-back/#entry419693

level: 2Race: Elf | Class: Druid/Assassin | Height: 5'8 | Weight: 135lbsStrength: 7 | Dexterity: 4 | Stamina: 4 1/2 | Constitution: 6 | Wisdom: 7 | Charisma: 4

I might be out for a few days cause I've been both sleep deprived and feeling kinda sick :( I did pushups yesterday with much strugle but I don't think I can do them today....

Feel better soon!!!

My ankle is doing a lot better! Almost walking normal. Just drove a car which went okay.

Spoiler

Feel better soon!!!

My ankle is doing a lot better! Almost walking normal. Just drove a car which went okay.

Once again thanks :) I might try some pushups today just because. Its good that your ankle is almost better!

I was traveling all day on Friday, so I missed my workout. I did it at like 4 am on Saturday, and I didn't have Internet access to check how many reps I needed... So I did 15, 15, 10, 10 and my max possible, which was only 13.

My boyfriend (we're together again! Yay!) told me my form is really good, I'm staying completely straight, etc. However, I don't go quite as low as he thinks I should. So today I'm going to do a test, as planned at the end of Week 2 anyways, but I'll do it going as low as possible. I'll probably start over at Week 1 when that happens, but my pushups will be better for it.

I feel a bit disappointed that I'm having "set backs" so I'm trying to remind myself that it's still progress!

Now to enter my reps in the spreadsheet.

Max test today - 26th pushup nearly killed me. But I did it!

I've gone from a max of 14 to a max of 26 in only 2 weeks.

Week 3 will be challenging...

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

C/P from my challenge thread:

Doing my max pushup session after climbing for 2 hours was not a good idea. I could barely do more than 20 pushups... My max for the week is still 36 but only made it because of Mylithael's threatening. So I will do the first column of week 5 instead of the second one. It's more set less reps, it's way less scary than high reps/low sets!

17 19 15 15 20+

10 10 13 13 10 10 9 25+

13 13 15 15 12 12 10 30+

A bit disappointed in myself this week. Hopefully, next week will be better.

Good luck Nuala!!!

Sorry guys, I'm dropping out of this.

I've been having the same issues as last challenge and I really can't use that right now.

I'll probably make this my goal for next challenge or something.

Spoiler

I'll forgive you if you manage to do one real push-up before the end of the 6 weeks challenge! I still have a cake and I know how to eat it! Do your best for all your other goals, don't get overwhelmed, ok :)

Archived