Forums are back in action! ×

Tiefling ready for some strength!

Hello fellow rebels! It took some time to finally get this done, but i'm here! Suppose i'm to give a bit of backstory here right?

I'm actually in pretty good shape. I was never really a sporty guy, took martial arts for awhile way back in elementary school, the discipline and focus stayed with me for life (Wish the flexibility did :hopelessness: ). Did armed drill team in high-school, worked a pretty physical medical equipment job for a bit... transitioning into the automotive industry this March! Oh oh and i've played instruments for most of my life and gosh there's a lot of stuff I could put here, we'll get into more of that stuff later! Ask me questions if you like, I can be chatty!

I'm here, as the thread title eluded to, to build up some more strength and muscle-mass. I'm terrible at eating regularly because of my packed schedule that I used as an excuse for a long time. I'm going to make changes, but i'll need some help. I'll be doing this challenge coming up for sure, and would like to take the path of the ranger! Looking forward to helping people where I can as well!

Just to indulge my nerdiness, I went tiefling because I have dark skin, dreadlocks, piercings... super dark-brown eyes, I play and listen to a ton of metal and such to justify the unsettling/evil aura, good old musical dissonance <3 It also suited me better than something like dark elf. Can't wait to level up and start throwin' points around!

Should I take some pictures or go into what I can currently achieve physically ooooor what do people like for newbies to share anyways?

• Like 4

Welcome to the rebellion! You can share as much as you are comfortable with I believe...have you joined the challenge? That's a great place to start working on specific plans of how you're going to reach your goals :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I love your choice of tiefling! Best of luck to ya :)

Gilgamelissa

race: wood elf | class: assassin

str 5 | dex 2 | sta 3 | con 3 | wis 0 | cha 0

"Mood? What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises — no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting." - Frank Herbert, Dune

logintroductionfirst challenge | second challenge | third challenge (current)