Forums are back in action! ×

If the sky is the limit, then it's time to push past the ends of the universe.

I am Zetxeno or Zet for short. I currently work at a hospital and see people come in to the ER for unhealthy habits everyday I work. A lot of people who work with me are out of shape because the medical field is draining both mentally and physically. I've been doing this job type for about 4 years and two years in, I started getting lazy outside of work as well.

I was born a nerd and beat my first game (Original Super Mario Bros) at 4 1/2 years old. I used to get picked on up until 5th grade for being intelligent and kind to everyone. I had enough and defended myself when 3 of my class mates were teaming up on me. Surprisingly, I won and never got picked at again as long as I stood up for myself once, every time I transferred schools. My father (who recently passed away) taught me to treat others how you want to be treated but said "You need to learn how to defend yourself because not everyone will treat you with respect". So, I learned enough defensive martial arts from him to get me by against every fight I encountered. As I got a little bit older, I started training in boxing with a pro-boxer in my neighborhood. Of course I lost at first when it came to boxing because my defensive martial art wasn't allowed in this sport. Somehow, I caught on and made progress quickly, even though I was used to being defensive. Muay Thai was my next martial art that I picked up from a black belt. He taught me for about a year and then got drafted back to the military. Also, my hobby to stay in shape is and always will be skateboarding.

Now that I have been away from martial arts and working out, I can feel that my physical abilities have diminished by a lot. My girlfriend and I also have to get in better shape for a future wedding date. Sure, it's going to be hard for me to break the habit of being lazy, but a challenge is what I look for. I know from past experience that working out gets easier the more you do it. Aside from getting in shape, I need to finish up getting to a point where I am financially stable. Playing video games is cool and all but it doesn't come before my health and stability any more. If you have a goal, I know you can do it. Don't give yourself a limit to what you can achieve. When you are old, do you want to look back and say that you've done all you could to achieve your goals, or do you want to regret your decisions?

All seriousness put aside, I like video games, anime, and playing/listening to music. A few of the games that I enjoy are, Megaman, Pokemon, Mario, Guild Wars 2, Tekken, Street Fighter, Halo, Battlefield, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Borderlands, Persona 4 Arena, Marvel vs Capcom, etc. I play guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, and I can do vocals. Any musical instrument that is in front of me can be learned really fast for me. I enjoy woods to walk through and am not to fond of beaches(probably because I live on one and sand is annoying). I also like martial arts, weapon training, and helping people stay motivated to achieve their goals.

• Like 1

Zetxeno Level 1 Human Monk-To-Be

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Introduction and 1st Challenge

Welcome to the rebellion! Trade you, I would love to live on the beach again, sand is annoying but I love the water :) I can imagine that working in an ER would be good motivation to make and keep healthy habits! :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Welcome to the rebellion! Trade you, I would love to live on the beach again, sand is annoying but I love the water :) I can imagine that working in an ER would be good motivation to make and keep healthy habits! :)

Luckily, some people I work with eat healthy. I will ask them today what they eat for their meals. Thank you for the welcome. :)

Zetxeno Level 1 Human Monk-To-Be

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Introduction and 1st Challenge