Forums are back in action! ×

A New Rebel looking to put the pieces together

Hello fitness nerds.

I found nerd fitness while looking for training exercises that would help me be able to do a pull-up. I went from just reading to signing up.

My goal while here is to finally put all of the pieces together. In the past, I would work out regularly for a couple of weeks while eating pizza and chips because I'd earned it while working out. Or I would eat nothing but leaves and lemon water for two weeks and end up laying around listless and grumpy because I was starving to death.

I am finally ready to do both, eat smart and clean and do consistent and challenging workouts.

I am an avid gamer in real-life, mostly pen-and-paper role-playing and miniatures games, so the idea of completing challenges and leveling up really appeals to me.

I was going to come up with some druidish sounding name like Wind&Water or KisaKona (Cat Lady in Icelandic) when I realized that my gaming group usually just calls me Da Blonde, so that is who I am here too.

IRL my name is Kris, I am a 45 year-old female and I live in El Centro, CA. I am happy to be joining this group.

• Like 1

Viking Warrior

LEVEL 2 | STR 4 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 3 | WIS 4 | CHA 1

Welcome to the rebellion...hunger is never fun, health and weight loss are so much easier to attain doing it the correct way :) whatever way that may be for you!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda