Forums are back in action! ×

You don't have to participate in every challenge off course. Just pick the ones that coincide best with your individual goals. 

Ok, I don't think team pancake will win without you :tongue:

Sounds fair.

In that case, drizzle me with syrup and call me a Pancake.

No, really. Drizzle me with syrup...

• Like 2

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18 

Sounds fair.

In that case, drizzle me with syrup and call me a Pancake.

No, really. Drizzle me with syrup...

Pssst, I'd already put you in pancake ;) 

Like I'd let us lose our MVP.... 

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Most Voluptuous Pancake?

These lumps. You know you want 'em. Uh huh.

Are they full of chocolate, cream and syrup? Because I'd eat pretty much anything with one or all of those things on/in it.

• Like 1

Perhaps. Although 20 sounds like A LOT for an accountability group! Especially as the suggested limit used to be 8!

We have kind of morphed into an odd mix of accountability group and PVP group. As far as I know there is no limit on PVP groups.

I agree with a lot of newbies we are likely to have a lot of drop outs as well, which isn't bad (happens to all of us) but doesnt bode well for consistency.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

We have kind of morphed into an odd mix of accountability group and PVP group. As far as I know there is no limit on PVP groups.

I thought we only added the PVP element to halt the rampant spread of the bakery fetish?

• Like 1

I thought we only added the PVP element to halt the rampant spread of the bakery fetish?

Look at what good that did us. Now where a spandex/pj wearing, yak riding, sex cult :P

• Like 2
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

I thought we added the PVP so we can all continue with the bakery fetish and eating all the breakfast foods!

That being said I do like the idea of 3 teams with 5-7 MAX players.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Look at what good that did us. Now where a spandex/pj wearing, yak riding, sex cult :tongue:

We lost the Drill instructors and the yelling some time ago!

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

We lost the Drill instructors and the yelling some time ago!

Mmmmm.... Spandex wearing drill instructors 

Wait, what where we talking about?

• Like 1
Spoiler

I don't care how you do it!  I love this group and want to still be a part of whatever it has morphed into! 

Since we only really have one rule "(Former doodlies are still welcome off course)"

I dont see that being an issue.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

That's the spirit! Once a Doodlie always a doodlie :D

That being said I think after a couple more challenges we will have to increase the burpee limit to escape. I think it is currently somewhere between 1K and 10K might need to tack on a few more zeros especially If I stay in charge of the physical PVP mini challenges!

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

That being said I think after a couple more challenges we will have to increase the burpee limit to escape. I think it is currently somewhere between 1K and 10K might need to tack on a few more zeros especially If I stay in charge of the physical PVP mini challenges!

I think it's a million at the moment, but yes, increase it. Only the strongest join the Doodlies and walk away. \m/

• Like 1

I think it's a million at the moment, but yes, increase it. Only the strongest join the Doodlies and walk away. \m/

Otherwise we'll loose Scot!

• Like 1
Spoiler

Hey guys. I've missed so much on vacation. I'm still on the road home but I like where this going. I was thinking three teams for next challenge with a combination of Doodlie vets mixed in with newbies.

Sign me up for team pancake again.

Btw it sounds like the results are in for the workout challenge. I did have 5 more rounds on Friday that I never had a chance to count. I'm not sure how many that comes to but 81 Scotty? You are a super hero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I've put you on the sign up sheet Shello so you're officially a pancake next challenge :) 

That's it though, we have the five hardcore sex cult Doodlies for Team Pancake so Pancake is full. 

1647332.jpg

I'm all alone in team waffle. Especially now that team french toast exists.

• Like 2

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

1647332.jpg

I'm all alone in team waffle. Especially now that team french toast exists.

I'm sure your team mates will holla back at you eventually but if not we'll work something out. 

But doesn't this just prove the superiority of Pancakes? I mean, you can't even properly argue it now. 

Also, I am definitely on a team with Scotty, whatever happens. :P *

DIBS ON SCOTTY.

• Like 3

Well I do think the teams need to be balanced with newbies and vets so if team pancake is full then I may be willing to move to team waffle as long as we set it straight right how that pancakes are better.

We went out for breakfast after the 5k this weekend I had a corn pancake with honey butter that was amazing. They also had a malted Belgium waffle that looked good.

But I'm sorry Def, if I were on team waffle Id have to beat you and Scotty. It's nothing personal of course but it would be game on.

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Well I do think the teams need to be balanced with newbies and vets so if team pancake is full then I may be willing to move to team waffle as long as we set it straight right how that pancakes are better.

We went out for breakfast after the 5k this weekend I had a corn pancake with honey butter that was amazing. They also had a malted Belgium waffle that looked good.

But I'm sorry Def, if I were on team waffle Id have to beat you and Scotty. It's nothing personal of course but it would be game on.

I'd be very sad to lose you from team Pancake but rest assured you're all going down. 

24gk275.gif

*Not die. But lose. Definitely losing. 

• Like 1

But if we keep the teams as they are for the time being until we hear from everyone else who participated this time around because if everyone returns, we have enough for 5 hardcore doodlies with 2 n00bs in each of the three teams.

So yeah, you're still a winner Shello. (For now)