Forums are back in action! ×

Doodlie PVP 2.0 14 September - 25 October

Aargh everyone, I'm sorry for being so inactive! My brain has, like, 50 tabs open at the same time o__o I think it's best for me to focus on my own challenge for now. I'll come to help team Pancake win at everything a bit later ;)

Nevertheless, if anyone wants to spend "solidarity evenings" with me, send me a message! It's just a simple pact to keep us from snacking our fav things during the evening :D Last night, I didn't eat any chocolate, because Def wasn't gonna eat any cake. It's nice to have someone somewhere going through the same thing as you are!

• Like 5

-:*~ Journal ~*:-

Last night, I didn't eat any chocolate, because Def wasn't gonna eat any cake. It's nice to have someone somewhere going through the same thing as you are!

Hey Ensi!

I love that idea!

• Like 1

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

Last night, I didn't eat any chocolate, because Def wasn't gonna eat any cake. It's nice to have someone somewhere going through the same thing as you are!

You're a legend, Ensi. And I am in for the cooperative misery too if anyone wants me. 

• Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

I was looking at the strength workout for next week and I was wondering if there could be an alternative for the V ups, sit-ups and crunches. All those exercises hurt my neck. 

Maybe reverse crunches? Or planking?

Reverse crunches will work. the goal is to get a core exercise done. I dont know how you would do holding exercises like planks into a repitition based workout though.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Did you mean: marriage

Yes, if anyone would like to marry me, send a non-conflict diamond and a 1500-word double spaced essay outlining the reasons why I should accept. 

• Like 4

Yes, if anyone would like to marry me, send a non-conflict diamond and a 1500-word double spaced essay outlining the reasons why I should accept. 

Will "I love yaks!" written 500 times work?

• Like 6

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

Yes! 

So how are you going to break this to your wife?

I didn't say I was going to do it. I was asking for the rest of the group :redface-new::playful:

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

No diamonds yet. You guys are always getting ahead of yourselves... :tongue::D

(I'm afraid I don't have a spare one either. :( )

That's a shame, I think we could have had a beautiful, passionless life together. 

• Like 3

wait you mean it isn't about shared misery and getting half of another person's stuff for no reason? man the typical American marriage experience has been lying to me...

• Like 3

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

wait you mean it isn't about shared misery and getting half of another person's stuff for no reason? man the typical American marriage experience has been lying to me...

Guys, you can steal their stuff anyway. I have a crap load of stuff from all of my exes. 

If you like it, you don't have to put on ring on it, just 'borrow' it and then dump them.

• Like 2

I was looking at the strength workout for next week and I was wondering if there could be an alternative for the V ups, sit-ups and crunches. All those exercises hurt my neck. 

Maybe reverse crunches? Or planking?

You could also do straight leg lifts

• Like 1

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

Reverse crunches will work. the goal is to get a core exercise done. I dont know how you would do holding exercises like planks into a repitition based workout though.

You could also do straight leg lifts

Thanks guys. I'll try both :)

Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

Right?! I always thought marriage is about tax advantages...

And not having to shave your legs.

I thought it was about having someone around to fix you computer/bike/leaks in the house/scratch your back when you need it without having to pay them :P

• Like 1
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

I thought it was about having someone around to fix you computer/bike/leaks in the house/scratch your back when you need it without having to pay them :tongue:

So if I can do these already the means I don't need to get married?

• Like 2

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

I thought it was about having someone around to fix you computer/bike/leaks in the house/scratch your back when you need it without having to pay them :tongue:

Yeah, and if I do all the fixing stuff too because he is has zero patience then where is my motivation?! I already have half of his stuff. And one of these.

• Like 2

Yeah, and if I do all the fixing stuff too because he is has zero patience then where is my motivation?! I already have half of his stuff. And one of these.

It looks like your the one who drew the short straw and he doesn't have to pay you. :D

• Like 3

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

So if I can do these already the means I don't need to get married?

you would have been issued one if you needed one.

2015-03-13-Strip_369_Issued_you_One_web.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler