Forums are back in action! ×

So Ive been through a lot in the last several years and it really changed me. But one of the things I did was start getting back into shape. So I started working out and also in the process started  taking notes so I could start a fitness blog and try to help people too. So I have already lost 95 lbs. But recently in, pretty much the entire year of 2016 had even more stuff happen. So I fell off my saddle and got off track and so two days ago I really needed some motivation (which I never need) and I stumbled upon "nerdfitness.com" and it was such a wonderful page and so inspiring that I had to join. I think if people stumbled upon this to then maybe; they didn't have a lot of support in there lives like me and decided to look some support on line, and also want to get there lives back in order by getting back in shape just like me too, so that they are not only intelligent people but also strong. So I took a shot in the dark and joined a forum. "Deep breath"..... Hi.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome on board! Hopefully you will find this community as supportive and encouraging as I have, and get back on track with your fitness goals. 95lbs is a MASSIVE amount to lose, congratulations on achieving that! You must look (and feel) like a completely different person. 

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hi...

Welcome to the rebellion

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Welcome to NF!!  We are glad to have you here! :D

2016 was pretty terrible for a lot of people... phew.  Here's to getting stronger in 2017; I hope you reach all of your goals and crush them!

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65