Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all, I figured after lurking and feeling my way around here for about a week now it was time to jump in and introduce myself.

Redeaglespirit, Redeagle, ~T~, call me anything but late for dinner! (seriously, I love food! And cooking!)

My partner and I have been trying to eat a more healthful diet for about a year now, we are each others greatest cheerleaders, and biggest saboteur...we both decided to really focus this year on losing weight and getting healthy for our wedding in 2015 (I want to fit into my dream dress dangit!).

My possible pitfalls...I do have a few issues with Rheumatoid Arthritis and nerve damage in my cervical vertebrae due to a car accident that I really do not want to aggravate, so the working out portion gives me a bit of concern, but I will not be attempting to start any of that fully until I recover from my surgery on Tuesday. I did start doing Yoga in the last six months, which I LOVE...between work and trying to obtain my Masters degree it really helps me find that 'me' time...

I am excited about going fully Paleo since I have almost got processed foods eliminated from our diets, cheese and bread are about all we have left to go  :positive: Any suggestions would be most welcome and appriciated

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda