Forums are back in action! ×

Finally posting, first time.

Hello!

To preface my introduction, I have a terrible time remembering and posting on forums or boards. As technologically literate as I am, I've never been all that social. Though, I'll have help remembering, I make no promises. Heh.

That said, HELLO!! I'm Rand. I've never had a hard time getting into, or staying in, shape. Until recently... rather until the last three years left me with no time and a bunch of excuses and a gut. So kind of them. I really want to get into this and I find that this has me more motivated than I've been since... well... ummm.... Ever? I never needed motivation until I realized, well, that I needed motivation. So I know very little about actually working out, though I assume I will be doing a lot of the same things I used to; i.e. my martial arts, baseball, et cetera. I'll be looking through the forums on here often and a lot at first, hopefully that will help me remember to post. Ha ha.

Needless to say, I'm glad to join and I welcome the experiences ahead.

Half Elf Ranger

Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Current Challenge

"What Kaoru-dono says are the words of one who has never dirtied her hands. A sword is a weapon. Kenjutsu is the art of killing. Whatever pretty words you use to speak of it, this is its true nature. *smiles* However, when I compare the two, I like Kaoru-dono's idealism better than Kenjutsu's true nature. If one can ask so much, I want the world to accept her ideals as its true nature." - Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

Welcome to the rebellion...those 'excuses' are nasty little things aren't they? 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda