Forums are back in action! ×

Luke Cage Daredevil and IronFist are my three dads. It was an alternate universe (darkest timeline), Jessica Jones was lost in a time tunnel things got weird and they decided to get threeway gay married. They found a dna recombinator, uterine replicator, and had me. Thing was, there was like, a twins situation and I ended up the 6'2" Danny Devito, not Arnold Schwarzenegger. But I think my three dads are a great combination of Monk, Assassin and Warrior. And that is what I aspire to. I want, nay, need to lose about 100 pounds of fat, and in the process want to put on 20 pounds of muscle. Big like luke, skilled in the mystical arts like Iron Fist, and a killer like Daredevil.

But on the real, I started reading 4 Hour Body, saw Tim Ferriss' interview with Steve on youtube, and decided ya'll were some cool ass nerds I could stop being fat with.

My plan is to start with a combination of Tim's posterior chain workout, kettlebell swing glute activation raises and flying dogs, with Ido Portal quadripedal movement exercises, and some track conditioning. Then sprints in a month, weights after two months, and Capoeira class by June. I have an anticharity on stickk i'm trying to never support, so help a brotha out.

Ian

GOLEM ASSASSIN

Level None
STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

Welcome to the rebellion!! I'm more of "the friend you call when your computer needs fixing" kind of nerd...but I LOVE that intro!! ;)

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda