Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings!

I hate rambling, so I'm going to be as straightforward as possible:

1.) I am in love with this site!

2.) I am one of those band geek type of nerds, so I'm a total noob at RPG n' such... so be gentle  :redface-new:

3.) Like most of you I was going about this getting healthy thing the ENTIRELY wrong way

4.) I'm definitely an elf, at 5'10'' and 190lbs I've slipped way further than I've wanted to (ouch, that was hard to type!)

5.) I'm sooo ready to do this!!! 

6.) I'm 95% clueless, hence I'm here! Advice always welcomed.

7.) My weakness is beer... a good porter seems to always be calling my name.

8.) I'm a HUGE Packer fan. 

9.) Spoiler: I'm not really a vampire. I may or may not have shopped that image.

10.) I'm super super super sensitive and nice but also obnoxiously sarcastic.

I think that about covers all you really need to know. I honestly don't understand a whole lot about this guild stuff and have no clue of my profession. I'll get there I'm sure.

Can't wait to meet some fellow Rebels!

• Like 1

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it" ~ Mitch Hedberg

I guess I should add:

my goals are to lift and I've always (oddly) enjoyed running but a knee injury two years ago put a cramp in my running style. It happened when I was training to do a tough mudder, but again: going about it the wrong way aka: the starve and cardio like crazy method. So I would like to strengthen muscle to help better protect my knee. And to be more epic.

What can I bring to the rebel alliance? 

I'm really driven when I put my mind to something. Like obsessively. Hence hurting my knee. But I'm really excited to be doing this the right way finally. Because doing it the wrong way is SO tiring!

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it" ~ Mitch Hedberg

Welcome to the rebellion! I'm more of an accounting/computer geek myself, so relate to the unfamiliarity of RPG...they have ton's of posts to help you out with that though! You're in the right place to reach those goals the right way!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda