Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel joining the team!

Hello all!

I am just starting my journey to becoming a Ranger, and can't wait to level up my life! I am new to the whole fitness thing, I've given it a couple of go's before but never been real serious...until NOW! I am excited for change and ready to start living a better life all around.

Since I am new I would love to hear some suggestions on getting started with the workouts. I do have a gym membership, and I prefer to workout there vs. my home due to the fact I have several roommates who don't want to hear me make a lot of noise :playful:  I have started with the bodyweight workouts Steve has posted and I am loving them!

I am 2 weeks in to the Paleo way of eating. And I absolutly love it. I am already seeing great things happen with my body. My friends think I'm crazy but I'll let the results prove my sanity.

I'm looking to improve my life by getting in the best shape I can be in, then tackeling other life goals as I progress.It's good to know there are other nerds out there who have the same goals in life!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion! I can't help you much beyond what I've read here as far as workouts go but am in 100% agreement on the paleo part...just completed a Whole30 with my partner and I have to say I did not realize how bad I was feeling until I started feeling this good!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda