Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, hello :)

New to NF, glad to have stumbled upon it. I do believe it is just what I need.

A bit about me: I am a stay-at-home, video-game-playing, not-very-fit mom. Since the birth of my first child I have been carrying around extra weight that I really despise. I am chronologically 43, but feel significantly younger mentally. Unfortunately, my physicality makes me feel even older most of the time and I'm tired of it. I want my body to match my mind (don't really care about the chronological :joyous: ). That said, I have already begun the process by making a commitment to change my eating habits. Really liked what I read about the Paleo Diet and have decided to incorporate that into my life. Next up, the exercise. I'm actually looking forward to starting this part. My goal is to have a leaner, more physically fit body with the energy to do things (anything) by the time I celebrate my 44th birthday. So, here I go!

• Like 2

Welcome to the rebellion...I too felt like that after my oldest was born...unfortunately my oldest just turned 20! (and I came to that determination after I turned 44...but we don't need to go there LOL) you're definitely in the right place to start reaching your goals!!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda