Forums are back in action! ×

AND IN THE RED CORNER....

Hey how's everyone doing? I dont know how it took me this long to find NF but I'm glad I did. Everyone that knows me kni as I love fitness but what most ppl dont know is that I'm a huge comic nerd. I guess you have to look like you belong on the Big Bang Theory to fit the nerd role but hopefully I can find some ppl like me here who break that mold. Anyway I look forward to getting to know you guys and ladies.

• Like 1

Welcome to the rebellion. I think the Big Bang Theory uses terrible stereotypes. From what I have seen NF is made up of all types of people and I am sure you will fit right in.

Deslok

Level 2 Human Adventurer

Stats: STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 3 CON - 3 WIS - 3 CHA - 2

Begin Date: 1/6/2014 - Target Date: 1/5/2015

Begin Weight: 302.5 lbs - Current Weight: 288.0 lbs - Target Weight: 200 lbs

Height: 5'8" - Age: 43

Daily Battle Log No longer updated

6  Week Challenges

4th challenge

I Floop the Pig!

Welcome to the rebellion! 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Thanks guys, I'm kinda lost and dont know where to start on here tho.

Don't panic! Remember your towel. ;)

It's a really great community on here, you'll soon find your niche. You don't need to fit any mould around here. Plenty of people jump straight in and start a battle log or one of the 6 week challenges, but then there's others like me... Did one challenge, not very successfully, and never started a battle log. But I get a lot out of the forum and I'm building up to starting a log, honest!

Took me ages to stop lurking and toe dipping, lol!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously