Forums are back in action! ×

Hi rebels! I am so excited to be joining such a great cause! A bit about myself: I am a student in the USA, and have always wanted to be skinny and healthy, but have never quite found the time to actually work towards my goal. That all changed a few days ago when I found this website. For the first time in my life, I am fired up about healthy eating and living and not just looking for a quick fix. I can't wait to begin this journey with all of my fellow rebels! My main goal for the next three months or so is to drop down to a light, healthy weight and stay there, primarily to benefit my track season (but the confidence boost will be nice too!). Right now I weigh 131 lbs and am looking to drop to anywhere from 105 to 120 lbs, depending on which weight makes me feel healthiest and most confident. My main long term goal is to feel gorgeous and confident in my own skin 100% of the time, and most importantly to form healthy habits that will last a lifetime. If anyone out there is looking for a friend or sidekick for this journey, I'd be happy to join you. It would be wonderful to have someone to motivate and to be motivated by when times get tough. Wish me luck, as I wish luck to all of you out there looking to change your lives, and long live the rebellion!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Rebellion Quicksilver. This website has hit the spot for a lot of us; that's why there's so many noobs scurrying around. There's a ton of good information here; you should be able to find whatever you need. I wish you the best of luck with the changes you're wanting to make in yourself and your life.

• Like 2

Level 3 Half-Elf Assassin

STR= 9.5  DEX= 14  STA=4  CON=3  WIS=3  CHA=2

Current Challenge

"Whether you think you can, or you think you can't... you're right."  ~Henry Ford

Welcome to the rebellion! Ditto what Citizenkade said!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda