Forums are back in action! ×

New here, I stumbled across the site yesterday when looking for some workouts for beginners. Ended up deciding to spend my grocery money on the Academy, so I suppose that's a good start. Now I have no choice but to eat the healthy stuff I have in my pantry that I normally buy and avoid. I'm a 31 year old librarian, so between reading for work and reading for fun I never spent much time exercising.  I saw how things here are divided up into building levels instead of focusing on loosing numbers on the scale and figured this was the place for me.  Right now I'm reading up on the forums and info offered in the academy. This weekend I'm moving, so I figure new home equals a great time to start a new life.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Ana

• Like 1

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

Welcome to the rebellion! Good luck on the upcoming move...I don't envy you that

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Thanks for the welcome everyone.  The move is going well. Should have the lights on later this week, and hopefully be all moved in by next weekend. I'm trying to spend this week teaching myself to eat better and instead of working out I'm packing boxes and moving boxes and unpacking boxes. Once I get into the new places I'll turn from focusing on just eating to eating and exercise. It's amazing how much random stuff seems to grow around the house.  I discovered I have 127 rubber ducks. I'm trying to figure out where they all came from.

• Like 1

Level 6 Magikarp

I discovered I have 127 rubber ducks. I'm trying to figure out where they all came from.

that you had or that were there already? and why regardless of the answer to the first question??  :highly_amused:  :rolleyes:

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

They're all mine.  I knew I had a few around the house. I just never realized I had that many of them until I started packing them all in one box. Evidently I'm an impulse buyer and just never realized it.  Now I have the question of do I keep them or give them away.  Maybe I'll put them all in the bathroom at my new place...I'm sure my roommate will love that.

• Like 1

Level 6 Magikarp