Forums are back in action! ×

"The omens are clear, your pack needs you."

The tribe Seer said as his eyes regained their unclouded yellow hue. He had been in and out of trance for the better part of a lunar cycle. Taking the time to eat and drink what little his disciple would be able to coax into him.

"The omens are clear." Greyfang said again as the pack looked on in anticipation. Anxiously awaiting the words ready to escape his lips. "Modak has been chosen as Protector of the Pack."

All eyes turned, from young cub to elder Earth Whisperer, to the aging Moon Dreamer Modak. He was thin. He was undisciplined. He was untrained. He was as confused as the rest of the pack.

"Are you certain Greyfang?" asked Blackmaw, the pack Alpha, as his gold eyes studdied the runt in front of him.

"Yes brother, the signs are quite clear."

"Then his training must begin immediately."

Hey there, I'm a 35 year old stay at home dad with two kids and a wife who I live for. My wife introduced me to the BBWW roughly 2 months ago when she started. I noticed her dedication to that program and the effects it was having on her body and happiness so I tried it too. I've been doing it for roughly 6 weeks now, off and on.

I am now goal oriented.

I grew up the thin, lanky kid with a very active metabolism. I spent most of High scool at 5'11" and 130 lbs. Then I got older. My metabolism started to slow down and I quickly hit 135. 160 happened before I even noticed. I hit 175 while I was starting karate. I figured that was just added muscle (which it mostly was). I had to quit karate because my family started to grow and my free time diminished. I hit 180 then 190.

That number scared me. I was getting bigger without the exercise that should be accompanied by it. I slightly changed my eating habits and activity level to maintain my weight around 185. Now I want to be fit. I want to be strong. I want to maintain this weight but with a much healthier and healthier looking body.

Thanks for looking at my first post.

Edit - Current goal is to regularly complete 2 reps of BBWW 3 times weekly before starting Challenge #1.

• Like 4

Level 2 Lycan Rebel

STR 5|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 4

My story unfolds:

1. Introduction
  2. Challenge 1

Welcome to the rebellion, glad you're here with us!! 

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hello Modak! Hoping you enjoy that forums and that maybe you do a challenge or two. If you don't that's all good, there's a lot of resources around here that are good for exercising and getting healthier.

Reboot complete.

Level 0 Hobbit

Intro ¦

]"When all treasures are tried . . . truth is the fairest." - Langland

Welcome to the Rebellion!!!  My hubby just joined in this challenge too!

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)