Forums are back in action! ×

Here I come......if that is ok with you all

Hello
   I feel like this will be skipped by many and seen as ''another new one introducing himself'' but I suppose this is writen by pretty much everyone who went to this seriously.

I got first contact with nerdfitness via 9gag at september 2013 where I was killing my free time during my feeling low due to fact how job hunting went. I said to myself that if I manage to do something thanks to what I find here then I will open to comunity as well. By fact that you see me writing then you can say that I managed something. It is geting real job, eventhough it is minimum vage it is giving some kind or order to my life which helped me to start walking way more and because I do not spend all the time at home I do not keep on taking snacks all the time which helped me to lost first 7 kg so far.

Now I have 98 kg,183cm and planing to keep droping to at least 80 with gaining muscles and stamina overaly because I think that it should be help me boost my coinfidence and then even geting a better job becase my poor body condition was main reason why I have not managed to get to local police.

Well I think that I manage to carry on with kind a good results and who knows, maybe managing more thank walking 6KPH on long walks as I can do now with how poor is my running and manage to bulk up my arms enought to even manage to do pull up and chin up instead of merely hanging there for few seconds.

Welcome to the rebellion, JustJirik!

Now now, don't start with a negative attitude! We're always happy to have new people around! Good on you for getting that job and losing that weight!

Now, find a workout you enjoy, design a plan and get going!

Let's here you roar, rebel! cheer.gifGo! Go! Go! cheer.gif

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Welcome! Just seconding the no negative attitude motion...sounds like you're off to a good start!

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Hello fellow newb! Hooray for getting a new job and losing weight! Take that and run with it. (Literally or figuratively, your choice.) 

You're off to a good start. Let's keep it going. :)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi