Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone!

I'm fairly new here, been reading the articles and following along so I decided to finally register and be involved :) My goal is to be "sexy by summer" lol. I want to work on the problem areas and build muscle, I already work out a bit but am still trying to form a routine and stick with it. I eat pretty healthy, mostly vegan, but I cheat every now and then :/ I need someone to give me a good kick in the butt and tell me smarten up! lol

I enjoy boxing, and want to get into running seriously as well. I tore my meniscus about a year and a half ago while running and it never really healed completely, so I'm also working on fixing that so it doesn't constrict my workouts as much as it does now.

Looking forward to learning more and joining other rebels on the journey to being fit!

Welcome! I'm new too. So far it's been quite pleasant here. Best of luck!

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Welcome to the rebellion! "Sexy by summer", I like that goal ;) now what steps are you going to take to get there? :)

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Welcome to the rebellion, Leeleerose!

Are you seeing a physiotherapist for your meniscus? A PT could probably recommend some exercises that would not put undue stress on your injury.

Good luck with your goals and keep us posted!

Thank you very much SilverRapier :) I was supposed to see a PT a year ago but before I could get there I lost my prescription thingy when my purse broke ina parking lot :( I was stupid and didn't fix the situation right away, thinking it would heal on it's own if I was careful. See, I have a slight fear/intense dislike of doctors lol so it's kind of a last resort for me. Bad, I know :P

Welcome to the rebellion! Sexy by Summer is a good long term goal, sexy by sundown is a good short-term goal. Good luck!

Sexy by sundown, I like that!! Thanks for the welcome superdude :)

Welcome to the rebellion! "Sexy by summer", I like that goal ;) now what steps are you going to take to get there? :)

Thank you Redeaglespirit :) My plan is to eat healthy, work on my willpower and motivation, and develop and stick to a workout routine. Doing pretty well so far I think lol

• Like 1