Forums are back in action! ×

Still Alive...

I have no better advice than what has already been given...unfortunately 'escape' is never possible (though it's a nice idea), each of us has to learn to live with the reality of our lives in whatever way is best for us....(((((Hugs)))) 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I only started thinking of my gender identity as possibly being anything other than cis female two years ago. It's been a really interesting road, and I'm not sure if there even is an end point for me. I got to try out gender neutral pronouns yesterday in a supportive environment. It was nice.

It's so centring to figure these things out. :) Now you can start taking steps to get to where you want to go.

• Like 2

My gender and sexual identity is something which I'm constantly trying to figure out. My biggest problem is that arround different people I am different things: I am my partner's uber domly master, but when her other boyfriend is around I feel a lot more feminine and submissive.

The best advice I can give is to not worry about it: you are who you are and tomorrow you may be another version of your awesome self.

• Like 1

Conaire

Level 0 Human, soon to be Assassin 

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Is your spouse supportive of your journey?

My bias is that if you know you are trans and experience dysphoria and badness in your current presentation, then it's better to transition, even though that might be really difficult for the people around you. Of course it's an extremely personal decision, and I think we usually hear more from those who do decide to transition, rather than those who feel that they can't or shouldn't. And of course it's easy for me to say these things, never having transitioned myself and not being sure if I can or should. (And what would I transition to?! Argh.)

I like this sub-reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/mypartneristrans

• Like 1

Hey RA. Just thought I'd ask how you are. Have you given any more thought about how you want to get back into exercise? Are you still going to lift, or do you think you'll find a different route?

Thinking of ya. :love_heart:

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

It's still a good start. And I'm impressed at the tyre drag... *thumbs up* It might not be what you were doing before, but it will come back.

Keep going girl, we'll get you fit and healthy in no time. :D

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I know for running that every day off takes x to get back; I forget the formula, but I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for weight lifting

(that formula is for when you take an extended period of time off, not just a rest day or two which everyone needs)

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim