Forums are back in action! ×

Respawning of christartist

I have eating disorders.

Tied to triggering memories.

Years of food being my safe coping skill.

The week of thanksgiving, the week prior, and even yesterday morning. ..i have consumed 3 half gallons of peppermint icecream with 3 jars of smuckers hot fudge sauce. Actually, ib tried to get back on the wagon and threw half of one container and one jar,

away, only to replace them. I know that i had help eating it. .but, I ate way too much.

I have learned that ice cream does not help or solve anything! It only sys me up for migraines that require medication that knocks me for a loop, if not out, for a couple of days.

Sad emotions = sad

Ice cream = don't feel good

Migraines = don't feel good

Sad + don't feel good = very bad!

On Dec 2, i started making my yummy green smoothies again, even bringing them with me to Miami!

I have veggies and apples to snack on, and good water, glass walls through which to watch sunrises, Sunsets, ocean, rain, and lights!

I have a plan for simple exercises that can be ramped up or down, depending on my spoon levels...not my laziness.

I brought painting tools so that I will paint while I am here.

I have gained back some of the weight I lost. ..and i know I need to fight some fears that the fat protects, but i know what i need to do.

I am taking down this next month! December is going to be different than any other December in my life!

I won't enter 2015 under 200 pounds (unless things just melt off, but that is 30 plus pounds)...but i will enter it with renewed focus and all the progress of 2014 in my back pocket!

I am rising from my ashes!

Go donate!

• Like 8

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

. ..and i know I need to fight some fears that the fat protects, but i know what i need to do.

I'm with you on this one! Let's do this! :)

• Like 3

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

I'm with you on this one too!!  I actually have 56 pounds to lose to get back below 200 again, but I will do it, one day at a time, one choice at a time.

I will be posting here regularly, daily as my job allows, to keep myself accountable and to try and encourage other folks on their way too.

Day 1 for me actually implementing this is today, and I plan to keep this going!

You got this!!!

• Like 1

You can do it, ChristArtist. Don't let 1.5 gallon of ice-cream stop you from where you're going! 

• Like 1

You can do it, ChristArtist. Don't let 1.5 gallon of ice-cream stop you from where you're going! 

I just got this visual of me walking along the beach - and a huge ice cream container coming out of the water and trying to get me to stop walking! Kind of like that Tums commercial where the food comes out and attacks the people!

In the spirit of respawning - I just took a walk on the beach - and walked for over 30 minutes...about 2000 steps.

I feel energized right now...motivated...but how do I keep this going?  One day at a time...one hour at a time...and don't bring that ice cream home with me!!!

• Like 2

Adventurer by choice

this died pretty hard Dec 5th with a suicidal ideation freak out - which ended up in a hospitalization on dec 9th which ended up, with various places, into almost 3 months in some form of psych hospitalization - Dec 9th - Feb 23 - and I was discharged because of WildRoss's Cancer trip to Cancun. I'm trying to use March to pull things back together - and next challenge, I hope to be ready to really rock and roll.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice