Forums are back in action! ×

LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

That's it... streaking everywhere for me from here on out....

Between you and Simon and Jitters my eyes are going to pop out of my head and I'm going to never be able to form coherent sentences again, so don't streak all the time, just sometimes ;)

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I like the idea of a rainbow run, but I think a rainbow walk might target my demographic more. I serve on the board of the non profit that plans boston pride week and he parade is about a 3 mile march up and down hills. A group of people building up stamina to survive the pride parade in the june heat would be a huge benefit to our organization. Thats a really good idea!

June Heat?   in Boston?    Its only like 85 degrees there in the summer, right? 

Weekly rainbow walking meetups sounds like a thing you could do.  Here in Vegas, someone started a walking / hiking meetup called "Overweight Hikers for Health" which has a "no walker gets left behind" policy.  You could do that... Use Meetup.com and you would be amazed how quickly you can fill your ranks with interested folks. 

• Like 1

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

I somehow have a failing web browser cuz its posting twice.. sorry guys. 

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

Between you and Simon and Jitters my eyes are going to pop out of my head and I'm going to never be able to form coherent sentences again, so don't streak all the time, just sometimes ;)

LOL... we all now have a goal...

Weekly rainbow walking meetups sounds like a thing you could do.  Here in Vegas, someone started a walking / hiking meetup called "Overweight Hikers for Health" which has a "no walker gets left behind" policy.  You could do that... Use Meetup.com and you would be amazed how quickly you can fill your ranks with interested folks. 

It's all relative, if you're used to the cold then when it gets to 85, you consider it hot, whereas someone like me would be more than happy with an 85 degree summer day.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Ehhh it depends. Last summer was a bitch. It can get crazy humid though too so even 85 is miserable sometimes. I would take desert heat any day.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Ehhh it depends. Last summer was a bitch. It can get crazy humid though too so even 85 is miserable sometimes. I would take desert heat any day.

HAHA @ 85 and humid, thats goddamn winter down here :( We get 100% humidity and 96 degree days in June, So relative to that deathly bullshit...85 even with 100% humidity is WONDERFUL!

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I knew when I posted that someone in the South would call me out on it. Yeah I'm not jealous of that in any way. Yuck.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I knew when I posted that someone in the South would call me out on it. Yeah I'm not jealous of that in any way. Yuck.

lol is ok, I'm supremely jealous, I hate the heat with a passion and want to get out of here so bad it makes me cry! I just cant go anywhere yet bc of a few reasons that trump my desire to leave.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

This is why I absolutely loved the weather in Albuquerque while I was living there. Hardly any humidity and no real extreme weather. Sure there's the occasional 100+, but the instant you get into shade it feels about 358x better. And winters hardly ever went below 20.

Though the lack of trees and the occasional spring sand storm kinda sucked.

Raevn

Level 2 Wood Elf Assassin

Challenges 1 | 2

“We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things. Not because they are easy, but because they are hard.†- John F. Kennedy

popping in to subscribe to this and wow...kinda like a train wreck, I could not stop looking (yes, all 44 pages...my brain hurts now!)

eclectic fem lesbian living in Mississippi (or as I call it, Hell set 50 years in the past)

referencing recent posts, I hate cold, love the heat, rainbow run gets my vote...and I have no problem admitting that some men are easier on the eyes than others, and yes, I would tell them that, if not for the factor that they want to read more into it and make it a sexual thing...smh...

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

popping in to subscribe to this and wow...kinda like a train wreck, I could not stop looking (yes, all 44 pages...my brain hurts now!)

eclectic fem lesbian living in Mississippi (or as I call it, Hell set 50 years in the past)

referencing recent posts, I hate cold, love the heat, rainbow run gets my vote...and I have no problem admitting that some men are easier on the eyes than others, and yes, I would tell them that, if not for the factor that they want to read more into it and make it a sexual thing...smh...

I second Mississippi being hell stuck 50 years in the past! I spent my high school and early adulthood in Louisiana and it was just as bad, worse than FL even.

Any straight guys that decide to take my compliments and make them into more...well if you are reading this you are probably okay with my not being straight so yeah...read whatever you want into it :P

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I second Mississippi being hell stuck 50 years in the past! I spent my high school and early adulthood in Louisiana and it was just as bad, worse than FL even.

Any straight guys that decide to take my compliments and make them into more...well if you are reading this you are probably okay with my not being straight so yeah...read whatever you want into it :tongue:

I lived in FL for 8 years before moving to MS, this place makes it look downright progressive! I can't even be out at work here for fear of being fired...I haven't been in the closet for years, so having to watch every word I say makes it tough...

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Sydney Mardi Gras is held at the end of Feb, beginning March, hit and miss weather, 25 degree C or 35 degree C, so if your into hot pants and string singlets a good thing, if you are into fireman Uniforms not so comfortable.

We will have to wait and see what the weather Gods throw out this year, I'm hoping gorgeous Sydney weather like you see on the commercials!

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

image_zps0873b3f1.jpg

I lol'd

I needed this laugh...THANK YOU!! 

• Like 2

Spoiler

Just a tiny little transdude popping in to say thank you for starting this thread and to tell everyone that they are wonderful.  

The welcoming committee seems to have overlooked you. My apologies. Welcome dude, this place is wonderful. I hope you feel at home :)

• Like 2

"I like you just the way you are" - Mr. Rogers

In Br0din's name we gain.

Just a tiny little transdude popping in to say thank you for starting this thread and to tell everyone that they are wonderful.

:redface:

I'm sorry, I saw this, but didnt have a chance to respond for another 6 hours, not to mention being distracted by the sheer cuteness around here (but really I get distracted by my own feet, so thats a poor excuse...it was really that I saw it, couldnt post immediately, it moved off the page, I forgot :( )

it was not intentional. Hi and Welcome, jump in at whatever point you feel comfortable! Oh and I'm Bekah and I like everybody, well except jerks :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Leviticus states that man lying with man is an abomination. Woman and woman? Not a peep. The bible is entirely okay with lesbians...

I'm ok with lesbians too :P

*tells self not to entertain thread with opinions on the Bible and its teachings bc its guaranteed to piss off most everyone*

I am really good at saying offensive shit unintentionally, so let me just apologize profusely now for the inevitable time when I forget to talk myself out of it!

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn