Forums are back in action! ×

Just finished reading about the guilds and about the 6 week challenge and I fell in love with this site already. I spent some time in the chat room and people were nice, so that's a grand plus!

So hey nerds. Just to maintain some anonymity I'm going to reveal that I'm;

- from colder parts of Europe

- 20 years old

- 178cm

- I'm not comfortable enough to reveal my weight, but I have about 20 kg to lose to reach my goal

So please excuse my plain English and use of measurements, and I have no idea about pounds and feet.

I found about the site about three or four months ago when surfing the web and killing my time in front of the computer but didn't actually bother to click the link provided in the article. Today I stumbled upon the same page and thought to give it a shot because hey, why not. I'm really excited about the idea after reading about the guilds and other things on the site. I successfully dropped my weight a few years ago but after leaving the school for summer vacation I got caught on fast food and in ½ a year the progress I made had vanished in to the air.

I don't know how long I've been keeping my "diet" up but I've lost about 20 kg and haven't felt this good about myself in years. I've got some problems with minor depression but as soon the summer starts coming back, it's going to fade away with the dark winter. I just changed my eating habits by tossing out the fast foods and sodas and I've been eating generally healthier and less than before so I've made a huge progress with that. Next, I'm going to add a little work out and start working from that because I really enjoyed exploring and climbing when I was younger.

I'm really passionate about instrumental music (game and movie soundtracks) and I'm dreaming of being a composer one day.

Any questions? Hit me!

Not literally though.

jk.

Welcome to the rebellion!! 

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: Life is not Always SET

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Welcome to the rebellion!! 

Thanks!

You'll find the people here are very nice, and very helpful. So when you want diet and workout advice, don't hesitate.

So, I CAN hit you? ;)

Yeah, the atmosphere around here is quite friendly and welcoming which encourages me even more. I'll be sure to annoy someone if I need help, haha. Thanks for the tip! 

If you do, be gentle about it!