Forums are back in action! ×

9 hours ago, Chesire said:

Would quadruped knee elbow touch be a good sub? Or even just the knee-in for shoulder protection?

I want to say yes, but when I look at the climber taps animation, that looks like it will engage the core muscles in a way that the quadruped elbow-knee touch would not, at least not for me. That said, it was the latter or nothing for me, because of aforementioned shoulder issues, so I did the quadruped sub movement, reasoning that it's better to do an imperfect movement than it is to do nothing.

• Like 1

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50; Ch 51; Intermission VI

- 50 knee-to-elbow - ?

- 50 elbow plank arm raises - ?  (in 2 sets, 1 of 30 and 1 of 20 - couldn't hold the plank for longer)

- 60 seconds single leg hops - ?  (switched legs after 30s)

- 40 climber taps - ?   (these wiped me out - maybe I shouldn't have done them shortly after the elbow plank raises ?)

TimovieMan: funnier than you think he is; not as funny as he thinks he is...

Active challenges: Don't log, remain sensible | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

Old threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII

january8.gif.9d25d1e82a5c6688ba909e27f8e1f088.gif

• Like 1

Active challenges: Don't log, remain sensible | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

Old threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII | XXIII

january10.gif.d8f465d57532e875e656d0776e1ab205.gif

50 lunge punches - ?

40 single leg bridges - ?

60 seconds raised leg plank hold - ?  (alternated legs after 30s)

20 jump squats - ?

• Like 1

30??? ?

This will not be in one go... ?

• Haha 2

Forgot to log on Friday:

30 push-up shoulder taps - ?  (in 3 sets of 10, with a lot of time inbetween)

Will catch up with the rest today.

• Like 1