Forums are back in action! ×

Doodlie PVP 2.0 14 September - 25 October

Yeah, and if I do all the fixing stuff too because he is has zero patience then where is my motivation?! I already have half of his stuff. And one of these.

I don't need one of those, I have corners in my house that do the same thing

• Like 2

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

And here I always thought the Dependapotamus was a myth.  Turns out it's field gear. :lol:

It is no myth, I've seen plenty.

• Like 2

A true warrior does not train tirelessly to fight, or to kill. A true warrior trains endlessly that he may return home alive.
-R. Calloway

Maybe the ultimate wound is the one that makes you miss the war you got it in.
- Sebastian Junger

Challenge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Battle Log

Doodlie PVP Johari Window

Epic Quest Character 

It is no myth, I've seen plenty.

When I first got in everyone called it the Marine Corps curse. someone marries the prom queen and then a few years later and 4-5 kids has become a dependa. I didn't believe it until I went to my first ball in the fleet and my eyes were opened.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 2 | CON 3 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 4

Original Challenge | 1ST | 2nd | joining the bebopReturn to the rangers |

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

When I first got in everyone called it the Marine Corps curse. someone marries the prom queen and then a few years later and 4-5 kids has become a dependa. I didn't believe it until I went to my first ball in the fleet and my eyes were opened.

Air Force wives are almost universally enduring hotties.  The female (non-aircrew) officers, on the other hand...

• Like 1

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Yeah, and if I do all the fixing stuff too because he is has zero patience then where is my motivation?! I already have half of his stuff. And one of these.

He must be damn good at "wrestling" ;)

Oh, I think I always got it wrong. So there is a way to get a gardener for free after all. I may have to reconsider this marriage thing.

LOL, you should marry a gardener ;) 

• Like 2
Doodlie for life, Pancake by choice
Spoiler

Challenge 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 

Challenges 2017: 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

Challenges 2018: 29, 30, 31, 32, 3334, 35,

Challenges 2019: 36, 37, 38, 39, 40

Challenges 2020: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45

Challenges 2023: 46, 47

Hi JMK! It is quiet, I didn't realise - normally you can't shut us up :D

I am doing ok. Not amazingly, but I am rehashing my goals for better motivation! How about you? Everyone else?

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Hi JMK! It is quiet, I didn't realise - normally you can't shut us up :D

I am doing ok. Not amazingly, but I am rehashing my goals for better motivation! How about you? Everyone else?

I had a bad week. Didn't really hit any goals other than our mini. I guess I do well when the goal is tied to someone else like my team. My goals aren't too far reaching. Just lacking motivation this past week.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Goal Weight: 145

Current Challenge

I had a bad week. Didn't really hit any goals other than our mini. I guess I do well when the goal is tied to someone else like my team. My goals aren't too far reaching. Just lacking motivation this past week.

You know, doing something like Deftona does with the Heron, but with someone from the forum might work? So you get an overall winner and compete a bit? Hm. If your goals are sort of comparable at least. 

• Like 2

You know, doing something like Deftona does with the Heron, but with someone from the forum might work? So you get an overall winner and compete a bit? Hm. If your goals are sort of comparable at least. 

I'm battling an imaginary foe and change my goals every week. I love it until now :)And I can make up crazy stories as a bonus 

• Like 3
Spoiler

Sunday evening, the end of week one. Tomorrow a new challenge will begin!

Get ready for the 

Strength pvp!

Details can be found here.

A virtual card deck can be found here.

If you have any questions about the workout ask jcsimmons.

Have fun, train hard, but don't injure yourself!

Points: 1 point for 10 cards. 1 extra point for completing the entire deck in 1 day (so 6.2 points for the entire deck in one day)

• Like 3
Spoiler

Oh short question for improved planning awesomeness... did we have a cap for repetitions on this one or something similar? 

I forgot.  :nevreness:

no caps or anything. As for the exercise the repetition cap is what is done within one deck of cards. which will equate to around 100 reps for the suits.

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

"They wouldn't mind a corpse of you. Now, you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear, by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you." - Mal

image.jpg

I didn't choose the pancake life. The pancake life chose me. 

Every time I go to check something on the first page I see this and I just made a snorting noise at work. 

This may be a silly question but are we to do the whole deck of cards every day or just over the course of the week?

• Like 1

Sarah Barr - Level 13 Warhobbit

STR 18 | DEX 7 | STA 17 | CON 38 | WIS 28 | CHA 12

Challenges:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19 20  21  22  23  24  25 (Current)

Accountabiddlydoodlies Group                 Current Weight: 106.1kg                      Recipe Book               

"I hold... that a man should strive to the uttermost for his life's set prize" - Robert Browning

Instagram (Things I have painted or made.)

To-Do List
Idiot Jar Limit: £5.00        Current Idiot Jar Total: £0.00     Current Idiot Jar Forfeit: [TBD].

Every time I go to check something on the first page I see this and I just made a snorting noise at work. 

This may be a silly question but are we to do the whole deck of cards every day or just over the course of the week?

I would suggest to try to get through one deck a day or at least every other day, but if you do a partial deck that is fine which is why you get a point for every 10 cads you get through, but you do get one extra point for completing a deck in one day.

• Like 1

Level 1 Nord  Epic Quest

Spoiler

That was an unfortunate week for that challenge on my end--I'm usually much better about sticking to water, but I needed caffeine and I have never been able to drink coffee or tea.  My liters of soda were mostly diet, but that only helps me. ;)

Sorry, Waffles.  I wish I could say this week will be better, but I don't expect to do much exercise in excess of my current program--especially since I'm nursing a few soccer injuries.

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Don't forget to put in your scores from last week. I'm anticipating a big win for week one going to Team Waffle!

You misspelt pancake
  • Like 4