Forums are back in action! ×

So I fell off the wagon a while back; one of my biggest problems is apathy, it goes along with my depression so it can be hard for me to care enough about myself to pay attention and make healthy choices. But I'm trying again.

Today, I started doing the 21 day fix with my mom. Now, I know we generally don't prescribe to temporary programs but I'm looking to use it as a starting point to get a handle on portion control and eating nutritious food and exercising every day. Have any of you tried this program before? Did you like it? I'd appreciate any tips you have.

So far so good though, I have my whole day's food planned out, and tonight my mom and I are going shopping to meal plan for the rest of the week. Today, I also did an early morning workout for the first time; I've always preferred workouts at the beginning of the day but this is the first time I was exercising by 6am.

I'm just trying to take this one day at a time and as a side project I'm going to start crafting a gallery wall in my room to stay motivated and inspired.

*shrug* here we go

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey! Any start is a good start! Best wishes with your "fix" program. Are you planning to participate in the next challenge? If so, your 21 day fix program will complete in time for the next challenge thread - you can look at it as a form of training wheels for that!

Level 0 | Amazon | Class = ???

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

LJ Diet Blog

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable." - Helen Keller

I've heard nothing but good things about the 21 Day fix honestly. I would try it myself if I could afford it. Motivation is super helpful! I recommend Pinterest for quotes. I wouldn't use their background images (most of them are those ridiculous ideal model sorts) but they have some good quotes sometimes. If you want, I can link you to my personal Pinterest board for healthy stuff/motivation? Good luck on things!

• Like 1

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63

Hey! Any start is a good start! Best wishes with your "fix" program. Are you planning to participate in the next challenge? If so, your 21 day fix program will complete in time for the next challenge thread - you can look at it as a form of training wheels for that!

I didn't know that, actually! Thanks for the heads up. I was going to jump into one of the 6 week challenges a while back, but I got the dates mixed up. That's awesome, thanks!

• Like 1

I've heard nothing but good things about the 21 Day fix honestly. I would try it myself if I could afford it. Motivation is super helpful! I recommend Pinterest for quotes. I wouldn't use their background images (most of them are those ridiculous ideal model sorts) but they have some good quotes sometimes. If you want, I can link you to my personal Pinterest board for healthy stuff/motivation? Good luck on things!

I would actually really like to see that. I'm trying to get into painting and I'm planning out a gallery wall for my bedroom. Some motivational quotes would be perfect [emoji4]

I would actually really like to see that. I'm trying to get into painting and I'm planning out a gallery wall for my bedroom. Some motivational quotes would be perfect [emoji4]

Here it is :) Have fun!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63