Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, nice to meet you!

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Aloine :D 

Basic things to know about me: I'm a pretty nice person, although kind of shy, I'm going to be a freshman in college studying physics, 

Health wise, I realize I could be doing more in terms of my health. Not really going after losing weight or anything, but I would like to be eating healthier and exercising more. Maybe that will change when I find something I legitimately enjoy, but my current goal is to clean up my diet and make a decent exercise routine.

Rest of my life wise, I really want to be a stronger person, mentally and emotionally. I'm kind of a wimp, I'm scared of a lot of things, and I cry a lot. I do believe that being nice doesn't necessarily mean that you're also weak, but I'm doing kind of a bad job of proving that right now.

I'm planning on joining the next six week challenge, trying some new things and seeing how that goes.

Not really sure how to end this, so have a nice day! :D

• Like 1

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Aloine :D

Basic things to know about me: I'm a pretty nice person, although kind of shy, I'm going to be a freshman in college studying physics, 

Health wise, I realize I could be doing more in terms of my health. Not really going after losing weight or anything, but I would like to be eating healthier and exercising more. Maybe that will change when I find something I legitimately enjoy, but my current goal is to clean up my diet and make a decent exercise routine.

Rest of my life wise, I really want to be a stronger person, mentally and emotionally. I'm kind of a wimp, I'm scared of a lot of things, and I cry a lot. I do believe that being nice doesn't necessarily mean that you're also weak, but I'm doing kind of a bad job of proving that right now.

I'm planning on joining the next six week challenge, trying some new things and seeing how that goes.
Not really sure how to end this, so have a nice day! :D

In several ways we are a lot alike 0.o I get scared to do new things and I cry ALL the time. I'm also considered nice and very shy. 

I'm going to start my third year (junior to all of you weird normal college students!) in August and I struggled with my weight, exercising, and self esteem. I will tell you now- it can be HARD to be healthy in college. I didn't manage it until I had a kitchen :/ But I wasn't committed to it or ready for it and I know you can do it! 

If you visit the blog that's in my signature, you'll find that one of the articles I've posted recently is about being healthy in college. If you want, you can use that for some suggestions!

Good luck in your journey to level up your life :) 

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63

I'm glad I could help someone! I walk alot but I don't have the leg strength to bike up most hills :/

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63