Forums are back in action! ×

Time Loop Escaped, Life Continues.

It's been months since I was here!

The nutshell version, things got hectic.  First I moved from England to Sydney, then within a few weeks of getting to Sydney the owner of the place we lived sold the property out from under us, and it was a mad scramble to find new digs.  In amongst all of that, I kind of fell out of touch.  

I kept active-ish.  No lies, I fell off the wagon for a good amount of time.  But then I succumbed to my sister-in-laws nagging and downloaded Zombies Run.  Holy moly, that app is good.  I'm obsessed with walking again because of it.  

So, back on the wagon I get.  Good accountability in posting my run logs to facebook, and give myself some more accountability posting here as well.  I'm not giving up on me just yet, I do believe.

For now, I'm gonna stalk the challenge threads, and decide if I'm going to do the next one.  I've not decided to see if the assassins will take me back or to start from scratch in the level ones.  We'll see.

Do the thing

2024 Intentions Roadmap

Congrats! I love Zombies, Run! It kinda spurred me back towards a direction that looked like fitness at the beginning of the year.

Good luck in your accountability and life :)

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63