Forums are back in action! ×

I am so tired; physically and mentally. Starting the depression part of my bi-polar, mixed with SAD, the death of a loved uncle, and just finding out I have a half-sister young enough to be my grand-daughter!  This time of year is always hard for me, but I thought I had it under control. I was back on meds. I was working out. I was feeling ambitious. Now, instead, I'm shutting down mentally, which means my body just wants to sleep.  I need a respawn!  I am trying to fix my diet, I think that would really help. At some point I'll find the energy to do it. And, once I can afford a lesson, I plan on learning to use the free weights at our YMCA. I know I want a respawn. I know I NEED a respawn. But right now it is so hard. But I can do it. I will do it!  Wish me luck. (Because I'm going to need it!!!)

• Like 1

UltimateJinx007

~ Halfing Ranger

~ Level 0 Newbie

Congratulations! You've just been Jinxed!

You can do this! 

Just try one thing at a time. If you can do something for 21 days in a row, it becomes a habit. These changes and habits don't have to be large, they can be something small like "I'll substitute one soda I want for a glass of water" and gradually build it up. Or "I'll eat Paleo three times per week" if that's your thing. 

Just start gradually, make small changes and be gentle to yourself. Emotional stress is hard on your body too!

Good luck, I believe in you!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63