Forums are back in action! ×

A whole new world of possibilities.

Earlier this week, not only did I pass my driving test, but I did it on the first attempt. Those of us who accomplish this once-in-a-lifetime feat can proudly refer to ourselves as part of 'club 18%'. I suspect I managed this because my instructor actually milked me for a lot more lessons than I needed and my test was at 13:30 on Monday the 1st. (Urban legend holds they only pass so many people per week / month and the roads are the closest thing to deserted at half one in the afternoon) But still, woot! Now I can start looking for a job that pays more but was impossible because I needed to drive to get there and take my family out together for days at the beach, walks in the country, trips to the roller-rink etc. 

If this is not levelling up my life I do not know what is. 

Also I found and joined this great website that will help me set, track and achieve goals, support me through the process and keep the unexpected trend of success rolling. Woot again!

• Like 3

Oh man, that's a big achievement, and in the first try. You could be like Spongebob, but you beat it, nice!

Welcome to the site, I'm new as well. And let me congratulate you for your achievements, masn, that´s like 2 lvl's up (too much grinding, eh!)

Look at it this way, in World of Warcraft, the old Vanilla days, you could only get a mount at level 40, which was insane for the time that leveling required. You gained your mount and now can go and level up even faster.

I'm happy for you, and expect i could see you more often here.

Cheers! from México!

"He was dark-haired as his mother, and promised to be like her in mood also; for he was not merry, and spoke little, though he learned to speak early and ever seemed older than his years. Túrin was slow to forget injustice or mockery; but the fire of his father was also in him, and he could be sudden and fierce. Yet he was quick to pity, and the hurts or sadness of living things might move him to tears."

Congratulations! I remember the driving test feeling :) It's so great!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63