Forums are back in action! ×

Whelp. I went to college. I gained the freshman 15, plus a little more. I stress ate, I drank, I binged. And I definitely didn't hit the gym. I was pretty fit in high school, and I want that back. I've hit the gym the past three days, and am working on cutting out junk food. Wishing myself the best of luck, and strength in my determination

• Like 1

Liveforwonder's Quest Log

1 2

Walking to Mordor - Hobbiton to Rivendell: 97.1 miles out of 458

You've got this :) I'm about to start my third year of college and I did much the same aside from drinking. Though I wasn't fit in high school! Good luck and May the Force be with you!

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63

You've got this :) I'm about to start my third year of college and I did much the same aside from drinking. Though I wasn't fit in high school! Good luck and May the Force be with you!

Thanks, I'll need the power of the force I think. I start school again in August and i really just want to be in control and not repeat my eating habits of freshman year

• Like 1

Liveforwonder's Quest Log

1 2

Walking to Mordor - Hobbiton to Rivendell: 97.1 miles out of 458

Welcome to the rebellion. Good on you for making changes this early. I was out of grad school before I started worrying about health, if you can get on top of things now you're setting yourself up for a lifetime of fitness.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Whelp. I went to college. I gained the freshman 15, plus a little more. I stress ate, I drank, I binged. And I definitely didn't hit the gym. I was pretty fit in high school, and I want that back. I've hit the gym the past three days, and am working on cutting out junk food. Wishing myself the best of luck, and strength in my determination

The best advice I can give is to make small changes that last.

Make 1 choice today healthier than you did yesterday.

Don't do a 180 in your lifestyle in 1 day. That is almost impossible to maintain.

Focus on the long-term by making a slow revolution to your life.

Figure out where you want to be. Then figure out the steps that will help you get there. Then work towards those goals 1 at a time.

Welcome and best of luck! (note: luck not required)

Level 14 -- Yeti Ranger -- STR 30.25 | DEX 12.00 | STA 21.00 | CON 14.75 | WIS 18.00 | CHA 7.50

Current Challenge -- Previous Challenges -- My Epic Quest -- Album of Holding -- About Me