Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Rebels!

It's been a while since I've been part of any kind of forum community like this, but I guess everyone has to take the same leap and make the first post sometime - here goes:

I'm 24, from West Yorkshire in the UK, working in marketing with a furniture distributer. To sum up - I'm not in the job I'd like to be in, I've been 30/40lbs overweight for much of the past eight years and have never been as strong, fast or powerful as I'd like to be. A few bad decisions leading to a few more over the past few years have left me in the rut I'm in now with a consistently poor diet, low energy levels and the usual lack of confidence or motivation to get myself going.

So, 2016 is here and it's time to make that change. I've been signed onto the Academy for a while now but haven't taken the leap to put the things I've been reading into practice. I'm reading Steve's book, I've started following the NF Yoga videos and am trying out the Barbell Battalion with the Academy. Best of all I've dived into my first Epic Quest of the year and joined up with my local American Football team, the idea of which has scared the hell out of me for a long while - here's hoping that's the first of many!

Well, I suppose that's it - I hope that wasn't too moribund, I'm looking forward to meeting you all and thank you for having me!

- TRK

• Like 3

Change is great!

Just be careful and don't make too many large changes at once. Small habits have made things so much easier!

Good luck :)

• Like 2

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Becomes Her Own Hero

Jedi Battle Log

“Keep Calm, Carry On, and Don't Freeze Up!”

- Oboro Shirakumo (Loud Cloud), My Hero Academia Vigilantes

Challenges: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48#49#50#51#52#53#54#55#56#57#58#59#60#61#62#63