Forums are back in action! ×

The Nerd Fitness Arena

8 hours ago, The Most Loathed said:

I support this decision

And my sword!

I mean, yea... me too

• Like 2

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

79DjXJkr4uBTtJLuuJscgNLGJLMyF6mPADGXhzqi

Elwood Blues: We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight, and we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Oregon's Law Enforcement Community who have chosen to join us here in the Frank Miller Hall at this time. We do sincerely hope you'll all enjoy the show, and please remember people, that no matter who you are, and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there are still some things that make us all the same. You, me, them, everybody, everybody.....

eNoXEpb8SPbFbEVBglDt6yxTopNqIaI5dmVC8KGH

Jake Blues: Everybody... needs somebody... Everybody needs somebody, to love...

-CKgYcRzKTh14Qro_J9TsphBXs8PoGhg_YoXzjbF

The Dude: Right on, man!

Nerd Fitness Arena presents:

NFA Back by Demand I

Held at the Frank Miller Hall in Northwest US

Attendance: 5.000 (Sold out)

HwHnUbjcmsHfnEby9Y1aA2Dks8z1hnArCj2Dljaz

Hello and, again, welcome to the Frank Miller Hall’s computer-aided enrichment center. Tonight’s broadcast is named “Back by Demand”. This has nothing to do with satisfying the demands made by test subject Leslie Knope. The specimen have been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper, in front of 5.000 people in attendance. Before we start, however, keep in mind that although fun and learning are the primary goals of all enrichment center activities, serious injuries may occur. For your own safety and the safety of others, please do not try th[bzzzzzzzzt]...

Grade: C- 54

Jake: Has anyone figured out yet what that robot does?

Elwood: It sure talks a lot, but I am not aware of its role in the grander scheme of things

Dude: I don't know man, I'd rather go bowling but I gotta pay the rent somehow

Elwood: Speaking of which, let's get the show started and first on tonight's card, let's find out who will answer the Open Boomstick Challenge laid forth by Ash Williams!

sbwktWOePQWqAZ921GYQQi4p4nT9sEu6smqJiFOdvsCRFwvejks6itn4L7iF-LGf6ictufeQn20DKB_ygN

No DQ match: Ash Williams vs Face McShooty

Ash makes his entrance and after a few silent moments of curiosity, the music of Face McShooty hits the speakers. The man comes out in his usual high energy mannerism as announcers say what the fans and Ash -judging by his facial expression- are thinking: wasn't this guy shot in the face? He should be dead. The entrance takes longer than the actual match though, since once Ash snaps out of it, he has no problem taking out his frustration for this mockey on his obviously supernatural opponent. The barrel almost touching the man's eye socket, there's not enough room for the blast to go and it simply goes through. Splattered in blood, brains and chipped bone, referee Doc Emmet Brown reluctantly counts to three and calls for the bell.

Winner: Ash Williams

Grade: D- 41

Elwood: OK, looks like this show's gonna be just as weird as the one we did last month

Dude: What's that guy's issue, man?

Jake: He just keeps coming back. Reminds me of someone I know

Elwood: Next one should be pretty straightforward, a swordfight between Darth Vader and Xiahou Dun!

Jake: Right, cause one of them has a laser sword. Pretty straightforward

Elwood: Technically, it's called a lightsaber

Dude: Speaking of which, anybody got a lighter?

QpdaxYP1_V6c7wnWn7ZcR8PA-CBlbhFCNSH-_aJhvsqPVHFtKzBSJQyJ43hnZKkQD2refHczMq0ljkVeuV

Swordfight: Darth Vader vs Xiahou Dun

Right out the bat, Vader is all offense. Unable to deal with a lightsaber, all Xiahou can do it duck and weave as he tries to dodge. This frustrates Vader, whose anger awakens his abilities involving the Force. Using those to toss Xiahou around and throw him off his evasion game, he is able to get closer and push for a hit. The closer he gets though, the more reckless his fighting gets. Coupled with a divided attention between lightsaber and force powers, the situation provides a single opening which Dun takes with deadly precision as his blade slides through Vader's defenses for a single blow that pierces his helmet. Referee tells both men to back off, but blood is already dripping from the crack.

Winner: Xiahou Dun

Grade: D 42

Elwood: Apparently first blood is enough to end the bout. Makes sense, losing someone in every swordfight is not viable in the long run

Jake: Guess they'll call it a Deathmatch or something if they have to fight to the death

Dude: I don't know about you, but I'm a bit creeped out by the Chinaman's style

Elwood: There's more if you're down that road; next match is a major 2 vs 1 handicap. Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine were promised a big opponent and from what my info reads here, it's somebody who's been around for a while and has made their presence felt but never seen on camera

Dude: Oh great... is it that guy who's been stalking everyone?

yPlBFHMMlmEOOG2ucdp1vYfFe8bE-Xh3-GEbTQup

Elwood: It's Nemesis! Nemesis is here!

Jake: Who the hell is Nemesis?

Elwood: That big gentleman over there

Dude: That's no gentleman

Elwood: From what I've heard, Nemesis has a history with both Chris and Jill. Should make for a very personal match

au2mXv8y6_Xlch21O6M7tXoC2EAHFe1E7dY_T99dvskn3tJIL1r1mEfr-F0kHWmxSIkdWtbi_2CRQ8H-dr6_FFMBhU8A-3gixMLm1gzy2EKUChkfeD5xMC1BD3

Handicap match: Nemesis vs S.T.A.R.S. (Chris Redfield & Jill Valentine)

Nemesis enjoys a huge size and power advantage over Chris Redfield, who acts all knightly and starts the match. Nemesis has his way with him, then tosses him in the corner so that Jill can tag herself in and get some as well. She proves to be surprisingly strong and agile, which gives her a minor edge at first, but Nemesis soon gets the best of her and mauls her all over the ring. After toying around with her for a while, Nemesis puts her in a bear hug and holds on, forcing the referee to end the match once he realizes that Jill has passed out.

Winner: Nemesis

Grade: D+ 53

Elwood: Quite the statement, Nemesis is every bit as bad as he looks

Jake: Or smells

Dude: Oh come on, man, that's cheap

4h5jnXsSYQCgunn4qWkTRnv1eliHifFzefOjDNXS

Elle Driver is shown backstage, pacing back and forth. She delivers a speech about a time when she, O-Ren Ishii, Gogo Yubari and Beatrix Kiddo were all on the same side of the fence. She talks about Kiddo trying to get away and getting what was coming at her. Elle says Kiddo didn't get the hint and tried to run away a second time, this time joining NFA in hopes that they wouldn't catch up to her. She says she made the same mistake when she counted out Gogo and now she'll pay for it.

Grade: C- 61

s82jFYzEmMxmjyYdA2dJyRqjgU-Kx0ZKwxYRV96LvsLewBhTFz5RDjLEkKxbPbzZ182_FDselM6wm53ksh

Swordfight: "The Bride" Beatrix Kiddo vs Gogo Yubari

Lacking the element of surprise, Gogo and her meteor hammer are no match for the Bride's skills with a katana. It only takes a few minutes before Kiddo slices through the chain connecting the two large metallic balls, then closes in for the kill.

Winner: "The Bride" Beatrix Kiddo

Grade: D 44

Elwood: Looks like we don't get told when it's a deathmatch

Jake: That was pretty graphic

Dude: So it stops at first blood, but if you hit hard enough to kill your opponent in the process it also counts?

Elwood: That seems to be the case

Jake: Doesn't say so in your fancy schmancy notes?

Elwood: Let's be professionals and move along

vFvsPe6eig6EWbGM0m0wHGNAGBio-y4LMF3ARa0DvsDbepLRw9_kAGk9emf_kXiiwMIvODNdBTu0UIl3fm

Jack Burton vs Smeagol

As per Smeagol's standard method of operation, he pounces on his opponent with animalistic ferocity. Once again, not bothering to inflict damage, he simply slides around Jack's body using what could very loosely be described as submission holds, focusing on picking his pockets and looking for something. Jack doesn't really know how to react, so he's limited to trying to get the damn thing off of him. When he does, Smeagol apparently hasn't found what he was looking for and retreats backstage. Referee Doc Emmet Brown counts all the way to ten and Jack is announced as the winner.

Winner: Jack Burton

Grade: D 44

Jake: What's that guy looking for?

Dude: Pretty sure it's not loose change

Elwood: Or a lighter. Here you go, by the way

0-vHwNb8x3MO87ZyXf0QgYbxp4hQxCaj8NMNR-lEvs5Al_sHdLC05JZ7KmXcVASNb1oHoAxtZRyBP_ZNLC

Power Suppression match: Leslie Knope vs Poison Ivy

Unable to use her powers, Poison Ivy gets caught in a whirlwind of arguments from Knope, who defends her work and what her department is doing for the good of the people. Poison Ivy thinks otherwise, but Knope argues that she's adding green to people's lives, so effectively she's aiding the ecological goals that Ivy supports, just in a more controlled, civilized way. Ivy talks about the wild, uncontrollable nature, but it's obvious she's cornered. The arguing goes back and forth for a while in front of a confused audience, then the bell rings and the ring announcer says the two of them have come to a time limit draw.

Winner: Draw

Grade: D 43

Elwood: This was strange, but oddly captivating

Jake: I know I wanna be captivated by this redhead

Dude: Is she like a hippie with all that nature stuff?

Elwood: Looks like it might be the case

Jake: Doesn't say on your notes?

Elwood: What's wrong with you, what's the problem with my notes?

Jake: I don't know, it's not... you. You've never been organized like that

Elwood: I'm trying to be professional

Dude: I just gotta pay the bills, man. Don't let me get in the way of your brotherly little quarrel here

Elwood: Speaking of which, next up is a bout you won't want to miss; a boxing match to crown the first ever NFA Universal champion! One contestant we know is Ivan Drago, but who is his opponent?

hjJBDqx0y1-k0GLKg2SJi53tm6PZ_eeiJIVJJNmQvsFAlsC7GttdEuXBWP-Tl3Or1VX_viOdSzBLWl9rX3

NFA Universal Championship match

Boxing match: Ivan Drago vs Little Mac

Clad in red, white and green gear to honor his Italian ancestry, Little Mac steps inside the ring looking fearless. Drago doesn't take him seriously, but the youngster dodges most of his blows and retaliates when he can, even though his shots lack the force needed to really worry the Russian. Fans get behind Little Mac as he's the obvious underdog in the match and they love seeing him stand his ground. Drago is a stone cold killer though and once he finally takes Mac seriously, he switches his offensive patterns and after a wild brawl, finally manages to knock him out.

Winner and the NFA Universal champion: Ivan Drago

Grade: D+ 50

Elwood: And there you have it, the first ever NFA Universal champion, the Russian boxer Ivan Drago

Jake: I hate Russian boxers

Elwood: Hate is the key word for the next match, my friend. A grudge match that's been bubbling since day one and it will all be settled in a Hardcore match with everyone involved

sScQnbPY7W_Uk2vy76EP9AXUmAswtx8X1VXPljvE0ncvIc6wE_xzd1MTG-pXkrN19fphgEaAfHkp2F11p7U-ne6ExPCp4sL9gvv2FlivFo1jqv1AOXn9PEa5vs65tK-0Et_oUj2xvouYmePqAhWXk1oLuUOiw00QEtxdui-PMYrJMqz-iJlyNbF-RD2-hyJLhoh-nhofpZ

Hardcore grudge match

Lt. Aldo Raine, B.J. Blazkowicz Jr & Steel vs the BRS Wrecking Crew

With all five men allowed to be active at the same time and weapons allowed, the match is completely over the top. Everyone but Steel have brought guns with them and initially it's a firefight. Unaffected by small arms fire thanks to his skin, Steel charges head on and sweeps both Bebop and Rocksteady with his brand new hammer. This allows his two partners to close in and it's an all out brawl after that where it's hard to tell the action and who's fighting who. Outnumbered, outgunned and outsmarted, the BRS Wrecking Crew put up a fight but just can't make it happen. Raine and B.J. hold Bebop and Rocksteady up for Steel to deliver the final blow and knock them out for the win.

Winners: Lt. Aldo Raine, B.J. Blazkowicz Jr and Steel

Grade: D- 40

Elwood: That settles it, don't think Bebop and Rocksteady will be troubling any of these three men again soon

Jake: Feels like they got one back at them, even if they had the numbers advantage

Dude: And that hammer

Elwood: All's fair in love, war and hardcore matches.

Jake: Had to be one, a regular match just couldn't hold the hatred between these guys

Elwood: Lot of emotion in it, as is in our next match, a rematch from "There will be cake". It's Judge Dredd versus Kraven the Hunter and anything goes!

Judge%20Dredd_03.jpgvsKraven%20the%20Hunter%20I_01.jpg

No DQ match: Judge Dredd vs Kraven the Hunter

Just like a month before, the two men are equally matched in terms of skill and ferocity. Dredd makes up for his declining physical ability with sheer dedication, taking Kraven's hits with grinding teeth and powering out of any pinfall attempts. Realizing he can't win a power game against Dredd, Kraven switches to agility and speed, using acrobatics that look good but deal little to no damage to his opponent. He does however maintain a quick pace to the match, clearly aiming to exhaust Dredd and beat him based on stamina. Somehow Dredd's willpower just won't allow it to happen though and the bout keeps going with no clear man being a favorite to win.

Kraven%20the%20Hunter%20II.jpgKraven%20the%20Hunter%20III.jpg

It takes the appearance of two new faces, a man and woman clad in animal furs just like Kraven, in order to turn the match in his favor. The three of them assault Dredd who fights valiantly, but just can't beat the odds, especially after wrestling Kraven in a gruelling match. His three opponents take full advantage of the No DQ stipulation to beat him up, before piling up on top of him for the pin.

Winner: Kraven the Hunter

Grade: C- 65

Elwood: Another victory for Kraven the Hunter, though it's as cheap as it could get

Jake: Any clue on who these two are?

Elwood: None at all

Dude: I like the animal print pattern though. It really ties the team together

Elwood: Are you suggesting the common look implies an existing alliance?

Dude: I just like their style, man

Black%20Widow%20I.jpg Hawkeye.jpg

Black Widow is shown backstage, zipping up her black full body outfit and doing a quick gear check before heading out for her match. The camera zooms out, revealing Hawkeye nearby. He looks somewhat anxious, but when her gaze falls on him, he shapes up and gives her a smile. Warning her to keep an eye out for the sneaky Deadshot, he gets a confident response about this being a deal between assassins, totally something she can handle.

Grade: C- 61

Deadshot_01.jpg

The entrance lights up with pyrotechnics, blasts and gunfire sparks. In the middle of all the light and noise, Deadshot makes his entrance calm and collected. 

Grade: C- 64

Black%20Widow%20I.jpgvsDeadshot_01.jpg

Black Widow vs Deadshot

As soon as the bell rings, gunfire rattles the mat and Black Widow rolls and flips as she evades. Apparently Deadshot has rigged the arena prior to his match, stashing turrets and firearms around. The automatic targeting systems are nowhere near as good as him though, and Black Widow sweats but gets away unharmed. Her evasive maneuvers do allow Deadshot to gain the upper hand in the fight though and he presses the offense with precise strikes. Backed up into a corner, Black Widow gets pummeled before she's tossed over the ropes. As if that wasn't enough, the ringside floor she lands on gives her the shock treatment, lightning sparks rocking her body. Deadshot slides out and picks her up, revealing a booby trap he'd placed on the spot. With his opponent stunned, Deadshot slams her into the scenery before bringing the match back inside the ring to avoid a countout. For all her troubles, Black Widow gets the fans' sympathy and they get behind her, cheering her to get back in the fight. Deadshot mocks them as well as his opponent, but his cockiness comes back to haunt him when Natasha fights back, probably getting a second wind thanks to the chants of the audience. Running on adrenaline, she uses her martial arts expertise to create some space, then switches to an agility-based aerial offense. Her acrobatic moves do a bit of damage, but take a heavy toll on her already taxed body, allowing Deadshot to evade a high risk move as Widow crashes to the mat. Quickly putting her in a chokehold, he tries to get a submission victory. Struggling for air, Widow realizes she can't escape the hold and can either pass out or tap out. Opting for the latter, her survival instict beats pride and Deadshot is declared the winner.

Winner: Deadshot

Grade: C- 66

Show Grade: C- 57

Shown by: The Pop! Network (USA&Canada), BS-i (Kanto, Japan), Prime Television NZ (New Zealand), Israel Plus (Eastern Europe), Tele 5 (Central Europe), STV (Scotland, UK)

TV Ratings: 0.61 (457.500 viewers)

Backstage info

• In the pre-show, Kenny McKormick defeated The Guy a.k.a. the hooded mascot from the album covers of Disturbed, Altair ibn-La'Ahad defeated El Fuerte and Marion Cobretti defeated Star-Lord
  • Marion Cobretti seemed off game. Star-Lord was really off game
  • Before the show, there was meddling to reconcile BJ Blazkowicz Jr and Rocksteady but it backfired and now they hate each other
  • Ash Williams dominated during his match and came out looking good. Face McShooty took a crazy bump and sustained a Bruised Eye Socket
  • Elle Driver improvised well during her segment
  • "The Bride" Beatrix Kiddo dominated during her match. Gogo Yubari took a crazy bump that made the match more spectacular
  • Bebop was visibly tiring by the end of his match. Also, Steel was really off his game, which dragged his performance and the match grade down
  • Both the title match of Ivan Drago vs Little Mac and the 3vs2 match that followed were booked as Wild Brawls, but two crazy matches in a row without a breather for the crowd don't work
  • There's an overall feeling that NFA doesn't have enough interesting storylines going on yet and that hurt the overall grade of the show
  • Like 5

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Hope it was worth the wait. Will try to put up the follow-up TV show on Thursday, as per schedule. Hurry up to hit me up with any ideas you'd like to see. Also, @Heidi ☯ you were not forgotten. Joining past the initial launch means my in-game options are limited. Your character of choice has been created but joined after "Back by demand" and will be making an appearance during the upcoming show.

• Like 3

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Woot!

Away we go!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

&Heidi

West-Marches Campaign Herb-Gatherer

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

Well I'll be damned. I updated to the latest patch of the game and for some reason it seems to have erased not only the save game, but also the entire damn database, custom characters included. I feel like it's too early for this thread to die, I've enjoyed writing it, I had stuff in mind I wanted to do and I think you people enjoyed it too. I'm willing to give it another shot, meaning I gotta get the database again, create the custom characters and start a new game that'll continue the storytelling from the point it was left after "Back by demand". It could take some time though, so no show posted for a while. Thanks for standing by.

Unless, of course, you want to put this whole thing to rest.

• Like 3

Lvl 65 Multitasker

This is actually a huge publicity stunt by GLaDOS.  Don't believe it guys. I've just learned that this is all fake! Mutants animals didn't really fight a super hero and two world war II heroes. 

:)

@DarK_RaideR, you do what is right for you. I will be happy to see how this plays out but if you need to reboot or something like that, I support whatever works for you.

I'd actually like to understand what the underlying program is. I tried looking through your battle logs but couldn't find it. Is this purchased software or something you developed yourself?

• Like 2

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

Wow, bummer.  I am really ejoying this thread and would love to see where it leads, even if that means we have to wait for it (I hear good things come to those who wait).

If it is too much of a hassle though, I would certainly understand.

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

42 minutes ago, The Most Loathed said:

I'd actually like to understand what the underlying program is. I tried looking through your battle logs but couldn't find it. Is this purchased software or something you developed yourself?

It is a purchased software from Grey Dog Software and actually their longest running game franchise. The original 2005 title is freeware by now and older versions are quite cheap. Due to licensing issues, they were unable to use real world wrestlers, but every game includes an editor and the community has been beyond active in creating both real world and fantasy stuff. One of the mods/user made content is the 9000Verse database that I've been using. I'm using the TEW 2016 game whereas the latest available version of the 9000Verse is for the previous game, TEW 2013. However, every game comes with a converter, allowing people to continue the games they've been playing in older versions. I used that converter to update the '13 version of the database to a format that the '16 game can run.

That said, I'll need to download the '13 version of the 9000Verse and convert it to be compatible with the '16 game, both of which should only take a few minutes. Then I'd have to use the editor and make some custom characters that people have chosen, which should take some time. Once that's done, I can start a new game and continue the storytelling right where I left it.

• Like 4

Lvl 65 Multitasker

You do what you gotta do man. If I can help in any way let me know!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Ahh man..... what a total bummer. I was really enjoying this one but I understand the time put in to get it where it was and then having to restart? BOOOOOOOOO! I fully support whatever you want to do but I do hope this comes back in some form :) You did a great job with it all, DR.

Wolf

Wild Wolf

Class: Peerless Scarred/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 188#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Intro to Wolflean

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

4 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

Ahh man..... what a total bummer. I was really enjoying this one but I understand the time put in to get it where it was and then having to restart? BOOOOOOOOO! I fully support whatever you want to do but I do hope this comes back in some form :) You did a great job with it all, DR.

So was I, my friend. I tried to restart things, but the game program isn't cooperating. Worry not, this will probably return in some form or another, you saw what happened with NerdHammer ;)

• Like 1

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Well, better late than never I guess. I got this thing operational again, not to mention another similar database I found. Sadly, the save game file is gone. Currently checking out to see which of the two databases is better. Anyone interested in giving this another spin?

Lvl 65 Multitasker

2 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Well, better late than never I guess. I got this thing operational again, not to mention another similar database I found. Sadly, the save game file is gone. Currently checking out to see which of the two databases is better. Anyone interested in giving this another spin?

I'm still up for it.   Since the save is gone, can I pick a new character for this restart?

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Thanks for the feedback everyone. You more or less have an idea of the previously used database, I'm currently wondering whether I should use that one or a new one that is less anime focused and looks straight out of a Tanktimus 80s cartoon themed challenge. Has less characters but I can always import people from the 9000Verse...

Lvl 65 Multitasker

33 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. You more or less have an idea of the previously used database, I'm currently wondering whether I should use that one or a new one that is less anime focused and looks straight out of a Tanktimus 80s cartoon themed challenge. Has less characters but I can always import people from the 9000Verse...

Well I think you know I'll pick the 80's every time!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath