Quidditch Round 2 (Push-ups)

Did 24 today, which is not a good number for me at all so I'll push myself tomorrow. :D

Go team! 

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda

Oh dear, which team should I be on? Any of them? I can just sit out this week if it's easier, balancewise.

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I'm still there and looking for a new way.... inclined on countertop get me to many reps, inclined on bath tub don't work yet... can't push myself up. T_T

I don't want to do the pushups with so many reps anymore, because I think I do more damage to myself than I do good.

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

I'm still there and looking for a new way.... inclined on countertop get me to many reps, inclined on bath tub don't work yet... can't push myself up. T_T

I don't want to do the pushups with so many reps anymore, because I think I do more damage to myself than I do good.

If you don't have something with a height in-between the countertop and bathtub, then maybe doing a harder variation of pushup on the countertop would work for you?   And you could pick based on what part of your strength seems to be failing on the bathtub.  If your triceps aren't strong enough to do pushups on the bathtub, then try diamond pushups on the countertop which will emphasize and work your triceps more.  If your chest isn't strong enough yet, try wide pushups on the countertop by spacing your hands further apart to emphasize and work your chest more.

• Like 3

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

So confused....

But, I will just enter my pushups on the sheet and let the spreadsheet do the math. All I really need to do is pushups... :)

• Like 2

Players and spectators can follow the action on the NF Quidditch Spreadsheet

Doing downward dog/diamond push-ups instead of standard because I need to change it up.

Team: Whoever needs me? Gryffindor looks sad!

AMRAP: 22

Position: Whatever

Oops, added to Ravenclaw/Raverin/Slytherclaw (your Game 1 and 2 team). I will switch to Gryffindor.

Wouldn't it be even if you added raptron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad! Thank you for the reminder. I must have missed that post. :oops:

Ok, well I did 250 standard push-ups for... whichever team :)

Gryffindor/Huffledor/Gryfflepuff

So, if we're raverin, does that make our opposition gryfflepuff? Cause that's just awesome that is.

Yep.

I believe the correct mashups are Slytherclaw and Huffledor. :) Or, well, those are the most used mixed names by the fandom.

Oh? I just split them at (a) common letter(s). Huffledor is 6/3 on letters, which did not seem fair. I actually do not recall any fandom standard, although I am not deep in it by any measure.

Oh dear, which team should I be on? Any of them? I can just sit out this week if it's easier, balancewise.

Oops, I put you into Ravenclaw. Now the team pairs are 4-2 on each side.
ha, I just realized that if this were RvH and GvS it would be even, although odd. 

tumblr_lz5yodptrh1qzjpgko1_500.png

GryffinPuff.png

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Ravenclaw peeps, why you leave me hanging? All a lonely keeper can do is negate points. Boooooo.

I find this funny only in that your team is double the size of Gryfindor (direct opponent by the tally formulas) I am sure they will post for Monday and Tuesday soon.

So confused....

But, I will just enter my pushups on the sheet and let the spreadsheet do the math. All I really need to do is pushups... :)

Works.

tumblr_lv4zwzyBvR1qzjpgko1_500.png

tumblr_mc07yhsaEx1rbs5bxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lyszycgh1s1r1co2oo1_500.png

• Like 2

Species: Elven Vampire

Class: Assassin

Magic Numbers pvp

Heroes vs Villains 

Awesome, thanks! I AM A FIERCE TEAM COMPETITOR AGAIN! GRRRRR!

• Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Ravenclaw peeps, why you leave me hanging? All a lonely keeper can do is negate points. Boooooo.

Hey! I'm around! I just haven't been updating the spreadsheet cause I've been on my phone mostly. But I have posted my daily totals here.

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses

If you don't have something with a height in-between the countertop and bathtub, then maybe doing a harder variation of pushup on the countertop would work for you?   And you could pick based on what part of your strength seems to be failing on the bathtub.  If your triceps aren't strong enough to do pushups on the bathtub, then try diamond pushups on the countertop which will emphasize and work your triceps more.  If your chest isn't strong enough yet, try wide pushups on the countertop by spacing your hands further apart to emphasize and work your chest more.

Awesome advice, thanks!

I do diamond pushups on an inclined surface.

AMRAP is... 10 *cough*

I can run alone this week and be in the game again next week.

• Like 2

Katastrophenkatzchen - Progress, not Perfection!

Race: Troll | Class : one ambitious  Druid-kitty

Level: 2 | STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: 0,5, 1, 2 , Babysteps

Spoiler

(137/180 days) 26/9/14

76.1%
76.1%

No alcohol (12/42) 26/9/14

28%
28%

Start: 194 lbs, Final Goal: 154 lbs, Next Goal: 190 lbs / Current: 194.9 lbs (15. Sept. 2014)

-1%
-1%

I only did 15 yesterday but I woke up today and did 20 so... Let's do it! I'll kill it today. :P

• Like 1

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda